Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Yukichibi
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    I posted the same idea before, but in the sch section since i think it's more a sch spell to have, we don't have TP yet, and sending wounded soldiers back to their home seems sch's like to me).
    (0)

Character
    Rosalee
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    I'm thinking that it's not going to be necessary once the new Abyssea teleport guys are stationed in the 3 nations like the devs said they were going to in someFAQ thing from Feb.
    (0)

Character
    Aisaka
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Give us a Repat spell, as well as a scroll bought with CP/IS.
    Repat should at least go to WHM, if not BLM and so-on.
    (0)
    /人 ‿‿ 人\

Character
    Jailbirdy
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 90
    Sch also....give them a travel spell..

Maybe also a teleport to pt leader like the Nexis Cape
    (0)

Character
    Gamiina
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 90
    i would think the most likely way this would be implemented is as a scroll bought from Tabs or perhaps Cruer
    (0)

@90: Drk/War/Sam/Dnc/Thf/Nin/Rng/Rdm/Blm/Whm/Brd

Character
    Aena
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    THF Lv 90
    Wait... wait... breaking new ground: Red Mage! More seriously, BLM, WHM, SCH, any of these? On first read was opposed to the SCH suggestion, but it could probably be brushed off as a battle tactic, right? Sensibly, whatever job Campaign Arbiters are! Using them to warp back from Campaign is sort of like Repatriation... while in the past... or something.

I'd really like this as a spell, scroll, or item enchantment, though - however, I suppose I could save up a ton more tabs from Fields of Valor or something. They just go away so quickly...
    I raised my first Chocobo this past month, and I didn't check up on it at home as much as I would have liked to, just because going home is a hassle. Using Horst > Outpost Warp home has been sufficient, but I think until we have Abyssea warps (unless we'd still need to pick up stones in Port Jeuno?) in the starting cities, I'm saving up a lot of tabs before the next Chocobo.
    (0)

Ever since I've seen the outpost NPCs cast this spell, I've always hoped it would become an addition to the game itself. Unfortunately that never happened, but it's never too late I suppose. I would welcome this kind of addition.
    (0)

I just wish they reduced the tab price when you use it from the FoV book. It's too expensive!
    (0)

Character
    Kaht
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Volkai View Post
    Also, the name of it ("Repatriation") really doesn't fit with the BLM theme.
    No more than a BLM retracing you to your nation of allegiance in the past. Give it to BLM - it's just like retrace for the present.
    (0)

Character
    Corydor
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    i like this idea of this, most of the time i have warp to attowa chasm and then run to op to get back to sandy which is an irritating waste of time.

If not a spell then maybe a warp npc like the one in wg that sends you back to your home nation, although i know they will complain that is what the airships are for LOL
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2