Internet Connection Speed: 200Mbp/s
Date & Time: 12.27.2018 7:20am
Frequency: Consistent
Character Name: Yumeijun
Race: Mithra
World: Asura
Main Job: White Mage
Support Job: Scholar
Area and Coordinates: South San'Doria [S] (M-6), Reisenjima (K-9), Ephemeral Paradox(?-?), Port Jeuno(F-8)
Party or Solo: Solo
NPC Name: Mystic Retreiver

Steps: Original thread: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/54827-Unable-to-retrieve-Trust-Ciphers-that-have-been-discarded-from-Rhaposdy-of-Vana-diel

Hello Nidhogg,

Thank you for posting about the issue you are having regarding the character item lve calculation. In order to investigate this further, we need some additional information from you. If you could please tell us what other Ciphers you could not get aside from Cipher: Lilisette II. Additionally, please name of the quest you completed to obtain Cipher: Lilisette II and whether or not you discarded it after after accepting it, or if you are trying to obtain it again after not being able to accept it. Also, there is no date and time. Once you have this information, please submit a new thread with it, so we may continue to investigate this issue for you.

Thank you for your patience, and best wishes to you.
FINAL FANTASY XIV Game Master Team

Here is a list of all the trusts I am attempting to re-obtain and the quest I have completed to earn them.
Quest: A Land After Time - Cipher of Lion's alter ego II
Quest: Volto Oscuro - Cipher of Zeid's Alter Ego II
Quest: Crashing Waves - Cipher Of Tenzen's Alter Ego II
Quest: Call to Serve- Cipher Of Prishe's Alter Ego II
Quest: Aphmau's Light - Cipher Of Nashmeira's Alter Ego II
Quest: Ganged Up On - Cipher Of Lilisette's Alter Ego II
Quest: Pretender to the Throne - Cipher Of Balamor's Alter Ego
Quest: Call of the Void - Cipher Of Selh'teus's Alter Ego
Quest: What He Left Behind - Cipher: Arciela II
Quest: Nary a Cloud in Sight - Cipher: Iroha
Quest: The Orb's Radiance - Cipher: Iroha II

- I have completed all of Rhapsodies of Vana'diel, my current quest is A Rhapsody for the Ages.
- I have re-watched all available cutscenes for Rhapsodies of Vana'diel
- I have discarded the trusts months after obtaining them, I did not know how the trust magic system worked. I do not have the exact date of when I discarded them but I recall it being in late July.
- I have already spoken to a GM in game and they were unable to assist with restoring any of the Trust Ciphers that were dropped because it was months ago.