Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    The removal of the need for storage slip items would be a welcome change. Also, being able to store Omen cards at an NPC. Dynamis-D cards, medals and shards being store-able would be a big help as well. Right now I have a mule dedicated just for this and its really annoying to have to check and see what shards I need or already have.
    (1)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by rotflcopter View Post
    The removal of the need for storage slip items would be a welcome change. Also, being able to store Omen cards at an NPC. Dynamis-D cards, medals and shards being store-able would be a big help as well. Right now I have a mule dedicated just for this and its really annoying to have to check and see what shards I need or already have.
    Yeah, storing the Dynamis shards/void-items too would be really nice. Omen cards too. (Or at least give us a 50-card, 100-card or 1000-card item to purchase? Otherwise, what's the point?) I hope SE does something about inventory soon
    (1)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Can we get an 80-Inventory storage for Furnishings (visible only in MH)?
    Can we have an 80-Inventory storage for Consummables (visible everywhere)? (Would hold: food, pouches, ammo, arrows, ninja tools, beastmaster pet items, puppetmaster pet items)?

Thoughts?

I play FFXI with 5-10 free inventory slots and play 8-10 mastered jobs to varying degrees of maximizing their abilities. I have to forgo some pieces, like average DRK drain set instead of top-tier, or sharing as many Fast Cast items between RUN/BLU/BLM/etc.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    Can we get an 80-Inventory storage for Furnishings (visible only in MH)?
    Can we have an 80-Inventory storage for Consummables (visible everywhere)? (Would hold: food, pouches, ammo, arrows, ninja tools, beastmaster pet items, puppetmaster pet items)?

Thoughts?

I play FFXI with 5-10 free inventory slots and play 8-10 mastered jobs to varying degrees of maximizing their abilities. I have to forgo some pieces, like average DRK drain set instead of top-tier, or sharing as many Fast Cast items between RUN/BLU/BLM/etc.
    I actually want the Furnishings storage. Would be awesome to deck out my Mog House with all of the nifty stuff we can get, but it's just not worth the inventory space to do so. C'mon SE, give us a Mog Closet! Maybe there'd be a way to pull it off if it could like.. consume R/EX furnishings and add them to a list of placeable furnishings or something instead of actually storing the items themselves? :/

Your idea for "consumables" bag wouldn't work. Bullets, bolts, arrows, BST pet items < all count as Equipment not merely Items.
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    I actually want the Furnishings storage. Would be awesome to deck out my Mog House with all of the nifty stuff we can get, but it's just not worth the inventory space to do so. C'mon SE, give us a Mog Closet! Maybe there'd be a way to pull it off if it could like.. consume R/EX furnishings and add them to a list of placeable furnishings or something instead of actually storing the items themselves? :/

Your idea for "consumables" bag wouldn't work. Bullets, bolts, arrows, BST pet items < all count as Equipment not merely Items.
    OK Fine, but items do have a "usable" flag and therefore an 80/80 container could be created for items that are "usable".

I knew someone would like the Mog Closet idea ...because why should I need to see furnishings outside of Mog House (and zones that have an auction house, but who cares?)

Any conversation around items/inventory is good, because then hopefully, SE will read it and reply to us.
    (0)

6. 02-24-2019 08:48 AM

7. 03-02-2019 03:04 PM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2