World: Asura
Main Job: Paladin, LVL 87
Support Job: Warrior
Area and Coordinates: Ru Lude Gardens in Jeuno
Party or Solo: Solo
NPC Name: None
Monster Name: None
Steps:
Used warp ring from Escha Ru'Ann to home point at mog house. Zone did not load and eventually times out at black screen. Subsequent attempts to log in give the black "Downloading Now" screen that freezes and causes the game to crash. This has been occurring for 24 hours now.

I've had this issue in this zone often, but previous instances I changed my IP address to use my phone internet over my home internet and the problem solved itself. In over 24 hours, this has not fixed the issue for me. I opened up all the recommended Internet router ports as recommended in the troubleshooting FAQs, did a file check using PlayOnline, and even ran an alternate character on the same account to the zone. It loaded fine for me then got stuck on the black screen when I attempted to leave the zone. I switched internet connections and the problem was fixed for my alt, but not my main character.

I've read simply switching zones can work so I'm asking for my character to be moved to a different zone so I can resume gameplay.

Apologies for posting a common bug in this thread but I couldn't comment on the similar threads with this problem as requested in the forum rules.