Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

A couple of suggestions

Just two random things I would like to mention.

1). Can we have the ability to add/read a description about a Linkshell listed on the Linkshell Concierge. "This Linkshell does..x...y....z is a social/events shell etc etc".

2). I'm currently looking at the streaming video of FFXI on the POL website and all I see are three NPC's in Mhaura (Ambuscade area) and nobody else. I'm not sure what server its streaming, but maybe switch it to Asura, where in the exact same area is generally around 80~100 players. This at least makes the game look more populated.

Cheers, and Happy Xmas!
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    Just two random things I would like to mention.

1). Can we have the ability to add/read a description about a Linkshell listed on the Linkshell Concierge. "This Linkshell does..x...y....z is a social/events shell etc etc".

2). I'm currently looking at the streaming video of FFXI on the POL website and all I see are three NPC's in Mhaura (Ambuscade area) and nobody else. I'm not sure what server its streaming, but maybe switch it to Asura, where in the exact same area is generally around 80~100 players. This at least makes the game look more populated.

Cheers, and Happy Xmas!
    Even on Not Asura, there's always plenty of people in that area. My guess is its glitched in some way causing the PCs to bne hidden.
    (0)