Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

GEO spells /statustimer

I've never had a problem with Statustimer it appears to work for all spells, ie Protect, Shell, Stoneskin, Regen, Refresh etc that I use say, on WHM.

I have recently decided to play around with GEO, and I have noticed that no timers appear under the GEO based spells. Finding myself constantly having to look at the top of the screen to see if the icon has gone or not.

Or am I missing something/being stupid?
    (0)

Character
    Kukiki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    There are 2 geomancer statuses for indicolure spells.

One is the actual effect of the spell, i.e. Haste, Attack boost, etc. That buff appears when you are close to the person that has the indi spell active and it disappears when you move far enough. This status has no duration as it acts like an aura.

Then you have the Indicolure buff that has allways the same status name and icon, this is the one that tells you how long left you have on your spell and it should be displaying a timer.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkValefor View Post
    There are 2 geomancer statuses for indicolure spells.

One is the actual effect of the spell, i.e. Haste, Attack boost, etc. That buff appears when you are close to the person that has the indi spell active and it disappears when you move far enough. This status has no duration as it acts like an aura.

Then you have the Indicolure buff that has allways the same status name and icon, this is the one that tells you how long left you have on your spell and it should be displaying a timer.
    OK, thank you for the info.
    (0)