Character
    Dekay
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Regal Captain's Gloves

Development

Can we get an overhaul of this item? For an Ou item, there doesn't seem to be much point. I can't think of any circumstances where you would use this item to increase multi-hit when your accuracy is that low on a monster.

If you don't intend on changing it, can you explain what the Dev's team thinking was behind this item? In what circumstances should a player use this? And how does it help DPS?
    (0)

Character
    Stoobey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I think they are supposed to be used in a dt set, where you have to sacrifice accuracy, it counterbalances this by giving you the extra attacks
    (0)

Character
    Cylinath
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    You need to have less than 60% acc to get ONE additional swing. Who cares if you swing twice instead of once if you miss both.
    (0)

Character
    Stoobey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    As far as I can see, that's the point of them, you're in full defence gear, 60% accuracy means one of your two hits may hit, just a way to counter the accuracy you've lost for being in full dt gear, replacing it with an additional chance to hit.
    (0)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Two of those jobs on it (DRK & PUP) inherently have lower accuracy to begin with (see old joke pre-ToAU below), cannot remember how good/bad natural accuracy is on other jobs. Might this be a reason for these gloves, to "help make up for" those accuracy loss issues to balance those jobs, even a tiny bit?
    "A THF, NIN, and DRK walk into a bar...... the DRK misses."
    (0)