Format on In-Game Bugs Thread
When you create a new thread, please use the following template and try to include as much detail as possible.

Thread Title:
Short outline explaining what sort of issue you are experiencing.

Platform:
PC. Windows 10

ISP:
Spectrum

Type of Internet Connection:
Fiber

Internet Connection Speed:
1gig up/down

Date & Time:
11/29/18. 6:00pm MST

Frequency:
State how frequently the issue occurs. Please select from the following.
Unknown/constant

Character Name:
Apprentice

Race:
Hume M

World:
Asura

Main Job:
Samurai

Support Job:
Warrior

Area and Coordinates:
Batallia Downs

Party or Solo:
Solo

NPC Name:
Goblin Footprints/Lillesette
Monster Name:
No monster involved

Steps:

After returning from an 8 year vacation, I came back and started doing quests. I heard that I should start with Rhapsodies of Vanadial, so I did. I started the mission line and proceeded to the mission "Ganged Up On" and was stuck. The blue ??? outside of the maw in Batallia/Rolandberry/Sauro would not trigger a cutsceen nor award the item "lightsworm". I did research and saw that some missions in Wings of the Goddess could be holding me up, so I proceeded to finish Wings of the Goddess. I have completed the missions in their entirety, including the quests "Champion of the Dawn" "The Dawn Also Rises" and "A Forbidden Reunion", all of which become available upon the completion of "Lest We Forget". I have acquired the Moonshade Earring, and the Cait Sith summon, as well as the Atomos summon. After completing all of the quests, I attempted to check the blue ??? in Batallia Downs again, and nothing. Someone suggested checking the Goblin Footprints in Batallia and rewatching the "Ganged Up On" cutsceens. Upon checking the footprints, 3 options for the fore mentioned mission appear. All 3 cutsceens are the exact same with one exception, Cait Sith Naoi is speaking in option 2, while regular Cait Sith is speaking in options 1 and 3. Rewatching them does nothing to progress the quest.