Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Apprentice
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

Mission possibly bugged?

I am trying to progress through RoV and have gotten stuck on the mission "Ganged Up On". I just returned after 8 years away and wanted to do the RoV story line, but when I got to the previously mentioned mission, it wouldn't give me the CS or the lightsworm. After researching, it looked to be like some WotG missions were holding me back, so I completed all of Wings of the Goddess, including the Cait Sith fight and the Atomos fight. I tried to progress through Ganged Up On via checking the ??? at one of the 3 maws mentioned in the quest walkthrough, nothing happened. I tried zoing into Sandoria (S) and nothing. I've tried checking the Goblin Footprints in Batallia Downs (S) in order to rewatch the cutsceen and get the lightsworm, and nothing happens. I've checked the Ornate Door in the echos and nothing. I've asked many people in my LS's and I've tried every option presented with no results. I've scoured the internet and tried everything I could find, and nothing happens. I'm getting very frustrated considering I've been gone for so long and wanted to experience everything I've missed since I've been gone.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated as I feel this is my last option and I don't want to quit playing again due to not being able to figure out a seemingly simple quest.
    (0)

Player
    If all Wings of the Goddess missions are complete

Head to one of the Cavernous Maw in Batallia Downs, Rolanberry Fields or Sauromugue Champaign for a cutscene.
    Did you do that?

Also, did you do "A forbidden reunion" you must do this one if you have not, at your level of progress.

and
    If you are stuck without a Lightsworm, go to the Goblin Footprint in Batallia Downs (S) at F-9 and watch all of the Ganged Up On cutscenes , and then wait a game day. After that check the shimmering ??? next to any of the present day maws in Rolanberry Fields, Sauromugue Champaign, or Batallia Downs to get the option to raise your Lightsworm.

You will receive the message "The bonds tying you to Altana have strengthened, enabling you to experience all the memories of Wings of the Goddess!"
    (0)
    Last edited by Isola; 11-29-2018 at 01:49 PM.

Character
    Apprentice
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Yep. "A Forbidden Reunion" and "Champion of the Dawn" are both complete. And I've checked every Maw there is, from present time and (S) regions.
    (0)

Player
    The goblin in Bat_S won't show you cutscenes? Or did you watch them? You have to wait a game day after, apparently.
    (0)

Character
    Apprentice
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    I completed WotG yesterday. It's been 24hrs and the footprints do nothing.
    (0)

Player
    Do you know that you have to give the footprints an item to make a goblin appear?
    (0)

Character
    Apprentice
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Yeah. I watched all 3 for Ganged up On.
    (0)

Player
    wait for firesday then you should be good to go (unless you finished before darksday started)
    (0)

Character
    Apprentice
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Waited til Firesday, checked the ??? at the maw in Rolandberry and nothing. Went inside the maw and nothing. Checked the ??? in Roland (S) and nothing. Zoned into Sandy (S) and nothing.
    (0)

Character
    Apprentice
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Add me as a friend in game.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast