Thread: I'm new

Character
    Sweetstocking
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 18

I'm new

I been new for a week and I been really really annoyed and confused as to what NPC i talk to to further the main quest line and story and where to go to start the expansion quests for aht urghan and wings of the goddess, that and I have no idea how to cancel the subscription when I need to or just turn off auto renew. And let it go when the sub is over.
    (1)

Character
    Justuas
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Wiki is your friend, like this one: https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Quickstart_1-119_Guide
    (0)

Character
    Arise
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 56
    Sadly after being back I find this game is in a unplayable state most surver general only have between 150-400 players max, the economy is pratically gone. All these survers are unessary and should all be shut down except 4 servers, that's all that's really needed ,that way the population can be normalized.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Melondra View Post
    Sadly after being back I find this game is in a unplayable state most surver general only have between 150-400 players max, the economy is pratically gone. All these survers are unessary and should all be shut down except 4 servers, that's all that's really needed ,that way the population can be normalized.
    If you want a large players base then Asura is the best place to go. Your blacklist will become quite populated, but I guess because of the greater number of people, the greater number of [insert word here].
    This also brings it's own problems though. Ambuscade queues can be insane, especially at the start of the month. Also, CP camps (especially with the upcoming event) can be overly crowded.
    (0)

Character
    Kukiki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I think a world merge in some servers would help, but not such a big merge, just maybe the least populated servers. Ambuscade queues are an issue in Asura and we don't really want that in other servers.

The economy can be an issue but not a problem if you know some crafters, gil is also easier to come by, I think a slight increase on population by merging some servers in groups of 2 would do enough.

The biggest problem I can see with merging is the CP camps, most of the best camps are usually taken in Leviathan, and farming spheres for escutcheons, those are commonly camped too. But that could easily be fixed by adding more items to make spheres.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    z
    Quote Originally Posted by Melondra View Post
    Some of us like the quieter servers, actually. It means we don't have to wait in a long line for ambuscade or fight with a bunch of parties over CP camp spots. (Also, people fail to realize that the actual number of players is far more than the number you /sea all at any given time. Concurrent users != total users.

The game is totally and fully playable even with those small numbers. Most content can be cleared with the use of the right Trusts. There are exceptions, but those are the things you can get help with since everyone needs them.
    (0)

Character
    Drumskull
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetstocking View Post
    I been new for a week and I been really really annoyed and confused as to what NPC i talk to to further the main quest line and story and where to go to start the expansion quests for aht urghan and wings of the goddess, that and I have no idea how to cancel the subscription when I need to or just turn off auto renew. And let it go when the sub is over.
    i could help you if ur in asura.
    (0)