Character
    Xiozan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

New Game+ for FFXI missions/expansions

Dear Devs,

Please introduce the option for gamers to re-experience all of the expansion storylines from the beginning at their current level, without having to start a new character.

This WOULD BE AWESOME!

Thanks!
    (1)

{DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations.

Player
    This is what high-tier battles are. It already exists.

You can watch the cut-scenes anytime.
    (0)

Character
    Kukiki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Maybe adding the option to rewatch CSes in order for a certain storyline would help tho. Having to go from footprints to footprints is a bit annoying.
    (0)

Character
    Xiozan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Isola View Post
    This is what high-tier battles are. It already exists.

You can watch the cut-scenes anytime.
    I guess my op wasn't clear; I wasn't referring to watching cutscenes, I was referring to completely re-doing the quests all over again; similar to how you can use an NPC in lower jueno to reset artifact quests--but this would be for the various campaigns (Wings of the Goddess; Chains of Promanthia etc.)
    (0)

{DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations.