Player

Idle time out for Unity chat?

Can we have some kind of Unity chat idle timeout for players sitting in Unity chat, but are not active in it?

The reason I am asking is that, since the update, I have not been able to enter the chat as it has exceeded the maxium number of users. Therefore, I have not even been able to complete the RoE Trove requirement for my silver voucher.

I just walked back and forth zone to zone numourous times and still can't get into the chat.
    (3)

Player
    Seriously, this needs to have happened LONG AGO. +1

Unity chat does NOT get used. If you're in a zone for more than an hour, it needs to drop you from chat so other people can get their ROEs in. Unity chat system is an epic failure.
    (0)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Try this instead of zoning over & over.
    It is a LOT faster and how I've been able to do that,
    even though you're both completely right and I agree it should have a time-out for people totally inactive in it forever:

Go to:
    1] Menu >> Status >> Unity >> Unity Info.
    2] At this point toggle between Active and Inactive until you don't get the annoying "Too many people in chat, please try again later." message scroll on your screen.
    3] Complete RoE, or multiple ones with Unity chat.

It make take a minute or so, but it is a lot faster than zoning over & over again.
    (0)