Oh, Vana'diel, the glory, the solace, the joy.

How I yearn to be in Vana'diel.

Vana'diel calls to my heart. When I sleep, I dream Vana'diel dreams. When I'm at work, I long to go home and be in Vana'diel.

The ceiling lamp in Othon's Garments, so elegantly and brightly it shines. I step outside, and stand on the upper walkway, with the music of Jeuno filling my heart with the forever lullaby of solace and joy.

I decide to go and investigataru the mysterious cave paintings on the walls of Quicksand Caves. How mysterious is the artwork, and how profound. Always well worth the journey!

What is that sound I hear? It is the clatter of my Automaton, running up to greet me, with his little stick legs running as fast as they can! Have you missed me, my little metal friend?

My Automaton is always so happy to see me. Later this evening, we will have adventures, and pitched battles, and he will get more dents in his little metal head.

How many times have we fought terrible foes, and against overwhelming odds. But he never complains, because he is my loyal and courageous Automaton friend.

I do some fishing on the Ferry, it is stormy weather, but I am happy. I am happy in a different way to many of those other people. I just watch the rain, catch my Bluetails, and play /Emote Games with my Automaton. It is my perfect moment.

All of my happiest lifetime memories, and all of my most courageous adventures, and all of my true best friends, have always been in Vana'diel.

Vana'diel weaves a magical tapestry of sagas, and stories, and sizzling adventures, all around my little heartaru. Vana'diel sings the sweetest dreamy lullaby to me, and carries me aloft on the graceful wings of angels.

And even if the terrible misfortunes and sorrows of the real world, should all suddenly fall down upon my little headaru, like a deluge, I know that my heart is forever safe in the eternal solace and joy of Vana'diel.

I love you, Vana'diel.