Is there an easier way to dump merits?

The problem I am having is that the game gives you like 1 merit per kill now. Even in the abyssea days it might of took like 2 hour to cap merits now you can cap in like 5-10 min. The problem I am having is I have to warp back to mog house to use merits then run back to whatever camp I was at and the running back takes almost as long as killing the mobs.
    (0)

Player
    Nope. There is no easier way than what you are doing. It's normally not quite this fast, but there is an exp/cp campaign active right now.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Make sure you first spend your merits on raising your total merits to 75 stored.... although I have assumed you've probably done this already.
    (0)

I haven't raised the merit cap because I think the stats and skills are more helpful for my job then having to run back to town less sooner.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumi View Post
    I haven't raised the merit cap because I think the stats and skills are more helpful for my job then having to run back to town less sooner.
    Merit your merits first. Will save about 1/2 the time you spend maxing out everything. You are underestimating how much of a difference being able to carry 75 vs 25 will make.
    Sorry I didn't mention this, it sounded to me like you'd already done so. >_<
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”