Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Isola View Post
    He's on Phoenix, there is no "group doing anything" he's the only active player
    Phoenix does seem pretty dead, There was like 300 people on when I type /sea all

They really need to do something doesn't make me want to pay for a sub again. Most of those 300 people were afk in jeuno as well.

I decided to get some merit points. But the upped the exp rate so much that seems like you get a merit point each time you kill one monster. It takes me longer to walk to a camp then it does to cap merit points before I have to warp back to dump merits. Why doesn't SE let you set these outside the mog house its 2018. They really going to make you run back to dump merits every 5 min.

I remember a high level zone was in this portal in qufim for Rhapsodies takes you do the alternative Zitah. Run out to qufim get to the portal run to your camp with the monkeys. Edited out all the running there.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/336117802

Here is a video of one of my exp runs.

There a easier way to get to camps for merits now?
    (0)
    Last edited by Zumi; 11-16-2018 at 05:59 AM.

Looks like I have 47m gil left is it worth while to buy 10000 plutons to upgrade my Excalibur ? I think that would be almost all my gil I have left.
    (0)

Character
    Lordzphyr
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Wanna switch servers I need a dead server and you need a live one.
    (0)

Character
    Lordzphyr
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Oh heck no as much as like getting my gear asap paying that much for relic is out the question maybe if it was for an empyrean weapon yeah but never for relic.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by chiefhunglo View Post
    Oh heck no as much as like getting my gear asap paying that much for relic is out the question maybe if it was for an empyrean weapon yeah but never for relic.
    It feels like I do need to upgrade my weapon to do anything in the game. I went to that Reisenjima area like some people suggested for merit points and I can't hit anything in there I have like 25% accuracy or so stuff takes forever to die. But I see the next level of relic has much more sword skill on it meaning I should be able to hit mobs. Now if I go to Rhapsodies - Zi'Tah I can hit stuff but they don't give as much exp.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2