Player

OOF y'all failed hard to make the grade on Ambu Weapons

What exactly were you thinking with these? Homestead weapons are free and better.

Upgrading them across 6 months with 10 augments still isn't going to accomplish anything when the base weapon is so poor.

Who are these weapons for? What purpose do they serve? What gap do they fill?
    (2)
    Last edited by Isola; 11-09-2018 at 08:33 PM.

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I'm just as confused as you are. It seems that SE has forgotten the dilemma we encountered when Delve 1/2 and Skirmish 1/2 was released. Most players didn't bother with Skirmish weapons and aimed straight for Delve weapons (either by participating in content, paying for it, or being carried). The obvious reason players did this was because the +242 skill was empirically better.

Even if the final tier of these ambu weapons turn out to be incredible, I'll pass and wait for the next new thing. {No Thanks}.
    (0)

Character
    Lordzphyr
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I wish they gave us more info on these weapons right now they look worthless.
    (0)

Player
    Also, why is there no marksmanship weapon. 10 months from now when these get 60 augs and massive upgrades I want a gun.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Isola View Post
    Also, why is there no marksmanship weapon. 10 months from now when these get 60 augs and massive upgrades I want a gun.
    Probably because they are using old job templates for who can equip what and they didn't want to give THF something fun. T_T
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”