Character
    Pudgy
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Job Ability "Troubadour" duration is not extending with Merits + Relic Body+3

Platform: Windows
    ISP: TXOX
    Type of Internet Connection: CATV
    Internet Connection Speed: 15Mbps
    Date & Time: Nov 7, 2018 9:48PM MST
    Frequency: Reproducible
    Character Name: Flickk
    Race: TaruM
    World: Odin
    Main Job: Bard, Lv.99 (Master)
    Support Job: White Mage
    Area and Coordinates: Any Zone (Tested in Mhuara and Qufim Island)
    Party or Solo: Solo
    NPC Name: None
    Monster Name: None
    Steps:

Equiped "Bihu Justaucorps +3" (Bard Relic Body), with 5/5 Troubadour Merits in effect, and used the job ability "Troubadour". Duration remains at 1:00 instead of being extended to 1:20 under these conditions. Had another player test under the same conditions except with "Bihu Justaucorps" instead. The result was an increased duration of the job ability to 1:20, as expected. The "+3" version of the relic body appears to have a bug and does not affect the job ability duration as intended.
    (0)

Character
    Chiaia
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Has always worked for me and I just retested getting 1m 20s like I should.
    (0)

Hello Pudgy,
    Thank you for posting about the issue you are having regarding Job Ability "Troubadour" duration not extending when you have the Bihu Justaucorps +3 equipped. In order to investigate this further, we need some additional information from you. If you could please provide us with a list of all the items you have equipped when you have encountered this, which songs you are using, and if you notice ability effect working. Please reply directly to this thread and we will continue to investigate this issue for you. Thanks again for posting.
    (0)