Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Reminiscing together about the good old days of waiting for PT. Lv.-up Parties and...

Nituri & I were sitting around the area's we used to leave our charators at various positions from the enterance to selbina gates to the section after zoning going up to the gates and this is only one of the 28 pics testing out in here that I did on Nov. 13, 2018!

Hoping this works since you cant seem to edit a previously posted post under here!

(0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Questions? Upload or picture from PC - Where?

Well it still didnt work in posting + showing the picture and only options that I am seeing to upload any types of pictures at all is through an web addy like url instead of uploading it off of your computer and guessing thats why not very many have accomplishged or done this screenshot event apparently! <(?_?)

Um help and how to other options I am not seeing available by chance??
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Picture without a Description before succeeding Test #2

(0)

Player

bbnbb,b,,b,m
    (0)

Player

n,n,n,n
    (0)

Character
    Flareon
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99

bumping into my aqua bro in PJ
    (0)

Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Well give a few more shots a few other social media ways, Maybe -.- >,<?

Test 3! {My luck thus far, it ends in failure!! >.<}

(0)

Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Kind feeling out of luck with this here. {#Disappointed}-[about it]

SOooo... I definitely feel as If I am not gonna be able to complete this task in time and miss out in getting the Royal Chocobo Beret (virtual item) Just like I missed out in getting the Shadowlords sword event among other things and items I missed out in getting as well.

I do now have a twitter account but reading through the SEA agreements to see if I can post in that route, I fear, I won't be able to get through them all read in time as well in order to try out that route or mainly twitter since I don't ever use or even want to use Instagram or others I have seen here to post it. Really didn't want a twitter account either with the avoidance I been harshly doing to not be on twitter but I guess, I must now, so I did it to be using ffxi ReFriender and wonder if you can use that for posting ffxi screenshots here as well...
    (0)

Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

This is a one to garrentee event unless a certain webpage is met to succeed??

??-Test for Failures 4-??
    (0)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast