Character
    Kaiyan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99

Accidentally threw out Relic Weapon

As the title says. While farming Alexandrite(so i can buy Umbral Marrows for the relic upgrade) during battle i noticed my inventory was full, so, and foolishly so, i decided to start emptying my inventory during battle, and started tossing salvage gear i had. Well this of course ended up with my Gungnir being right over them(was about to hand it in, so i wanted it ready cuz it's apparently to much effort for me to switch it in and out of the wardrobe.... >.>). I went to select one, but then an item dropped into my inventory and was auto-sorted in, thus causing my inventory to move down one for a split second, and i didn't notice.

Iv sent an email to them about it, heard that they could give me a new one. But other than that, is their any way to recover it? Like with some other gear we get, if we lose it we can go back to the reward NPC and obtain it again.
    (0)
    It is always the Darkest, before the Dawn.

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Only options you have are:
    1] wait for their reply since you are allowed a "one time only" recovery of an item you accidentally toss/lose/etc... per account, as long as you haven't done so before.
    2] redo your Gungnir from scratch.
    (0)

Player
    Redo the relic, 40m is cake. You'll want the ONE TIME restore for something actually worthwhile
    (0)

Character
    Kaiyan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Isola View Post
    Redo the relic, 40m is cake. You'll want the ONE TIME restore for something actually worthwhile
    as a filthy casual(and as a guy that can't stand farming for more than two hours), i think you know what i'm choosing. lol
    (0)

Player
    Better hope you never accidentally drop something that CAN'T be earned again. One time means just that, no exceptions.
    (0)

Character
    Kaiyan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    i can't even think of anything outside of regular quest rewards. Mission rewards that i can think of you can get again.
    (0)

Character
    Kishr
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Put important weapons and gear in wardrobe.
    (1)

Character
    Kukiki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kishr View Post
    Put important weapons and gear in wardrobe.
    This.

Even if you are in the process of upgrading, I allways take it from my wardrobe right when im trading to the moogle for the next trial and then it goes back to my wardrobe. Never leave relics, empys or mythics in your inventory.
    (0)

Hey there,

I have experience successfully recovering a relic after dropping it. I contacted a GM and explained what happened, they told me it’s not possible to restore the relic as it was because the system can’t deal with different stages of the weapon and any related progress.

Here’s the key: I asked if it was possible to restore the base 75 weapon, no augments, no nothing, just the base as-is 75 item. After some negotiating and confirmation, I received the 75 version some weeks later.

Be kind to the GM’s helping and be creative with proposing different options, maybe that will help.
    (4)

Character
    Kaiyan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Manque View Post
    Hey there,

I have experience successfully recovering a relic after dropping it. I contacted a GM and explained what happened, they told me it’s not possible to restore the relic as it was because the system can’t deal with different stages of the weapon and any related progress.

Here’s the key: I asked if it was possible to restore the base 75 weapon, no augments, no nothing, just the base as-is 75 item. After some negotiating and confirmation, I received the 75 version some weeks later.

Be kind to the GM’s helping and be creative with proposing different options, maybe that will help.
    yeah that's what i ended up going with, i asked him if restoring it at the base 75 was possible, he asked, and confirmed. So i'm waiting on that now. Though with your comment, i now know that i'll have to wait a few weeks. I was starting to wonder about it. lol
    (0)