Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99

Add a npc to be able to strip augments off any gear back to base gear

SE I would like to suggest the addition of a NPC that would be able to remove augments off any gear, reverting the gear back to the base gear. No refunds, just back to base gear, which would allow us to send them to characters on the same account again.
    (3)

Player
    Alright, I'll bite. What good would this possibly serve.

If you want to de-aug anything from Escha, just drop it. Not hard to get back. If it's hexed-1 and you stopped using it enough to store it, may as well drop that too.

SR augs? Slip is better. Skirmish augs? drop it, too easy to get back. old gear? already can remove augs.
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Just because an item is not used anymore, doesn't devalue the memories/hard work that is tied with it. Being able to strip the augments and send it to mule would help the inventory space of those of us who still hold onto items for sentimental reasons. I hold at least 10 dead linkpearls in my house for the memories associated to them.

I also have scores of items that were signed by friends that no longer play the game, yet I keep them to remember them and the battles we fought together.

It can't be a claim slip because SE said they can't store items with different augments, only items that have the same augment for everyone.
    (0)
    Last edited by VoiceMemo; 10-14-2018 at 09:54 PM.

Player
    Gonna have to let that sentimental shit go, its hoarding. Inventory is a premium service in mmos.

You can chose to use it poorly, or use it properly.
    (0)

Player
    Not only would this help send items to mules, but perhaps more importantly it would allow us to sell NQ/+1 augmented necks if we decide to upgrade to +1/+2 necks.

And if storage is a premium service, wouldn't SE want more players to have mules that cost real money?
    (1)
    Last edited by Finbar; 10-15-2018 at 06:49 AM.

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I had not thought about those that get JSE neck, nq or +1, upgrade them, but then later get the +2 version. This would allow at least some recoup of some gil rather than just toss of a nq or +1.

You may view my use of space as poor use, but that's your opinion which is your right. But I will use it how I see fit, less you want to pay for my subscription then you can say how I use my inventory.

I'm at the point in the game where there are only 2 things left for me 1) Judgement day and 2) T4 shield, so it's not like my inventory is changing.
    (1)
    Last edited by VoiceMemo; 10-15-2018 at 03:42 PM.