Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1

Ideas for new I-Level content

Can we see ILevel content but in older zones, like Ghelsba Outpost/Fort Ghelsba?

Hear me out.

1.) A relay-race style event where mobs must be killed along a path from start to finish. Killing mobs at various positions can result in bonuses, weaknesses, loot or time extensions.
    2.) A capture-the-flag style event, where members must find an enemy banner/sigil randomly placed in the zone and must kill an incoming horde, when the banner is claimed by players.

I mean, I think we have to start providing ideas for new content because the last update was very poor. It seems highly unlikely that this is the level of output we should expect, if 2 additional developers were added to the team.
    (1)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I still want a Reverse-Besieged type event, kind of like a Dynamis version of Al Zhabi, where the players are the Invaders, and have to defeat the Beastmen Generals, and claim the Astral Candesence

-Basically works like a Dynamis Zone, where you get time extensions for beating the Generals. The Last General unlocks the Candesence door, and then you have to defeat the NM guarding it to win.

Weapons / Armor / upgrades, New Gear or items to upgrade existing gear etc for rewards
    (1)
    Last edited by Teraniku; 10-14-2018 at 11:46 PM.

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Well if you didn't see, SE posted that you can run player driven events. https://secure.playonline.com/events...ml?polg_loc=en

So if you want to see these kinds of things, make them.
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Putting moogles randomly in a zone, is not a substitute for i-level content.
    (0)