Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Fayona
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Deceptive Bazaar - I lost everything

Not sure where to turn I just lost everything I owned in the blink of an eye.

This person is sitting right next to Oboro selling individual plutons for the price of a stack. I was on my way to Afterglow my ragnarok and I lost everything.

I called a GM and they recomended I post on these forums. I've been playing this game since 2004. I love this game and I dont know I'm just really hurt right now. It doesn't seem fair.

I've been waiting for the GM's supervisor to talk to me I've lost 79 million thats months of Ambuscade. I'm devastated.

Is there anything SE can do to help me ? This isn't right this person knew what they were doigng and tricked me. And Now i've been hurt by their deception.
    (1)

Character
    Fayona
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    (0)

Character
    Fayona
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    (0)

Character
    Fayona
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I lost 79 million
    (0)

Character
    Fayona
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Their name is Emiriant
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    This is [sadly] pretty common, some people have just lost all forms of moral code. I'm not sure if SE can do anything about it though.
    (1)
    Last edited by Sirmarki; 10-09-2018 at 04:10 AM.

Character
    Fayona
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Yeah, i guess, its just honestly hurts more cause I was about to make My ragnarok Ag and then got punched in the gut by a deceptive practice. The person is online to i've been casting protect on him. and he immediately turns it off
    (1)

Player
    Sorry you got screwed. But lesson learned I hope.

It's not hard to read. How do you even screw that up. I can understand buying White shells for Jade shell prices by mistake, but not this.

Pretty dumb to see it says 388k then you click and confirm, not only once, but twice 38,412,000.

And don't tell me you thought you were actually buying stacks. You cannot even hold 99 stacks.
    (0)
    Last edited by Isola; 10-09-2018 at 06:52 AM.

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Sadly many people have lots of things in their bazaar for absurd amounts of gil (Matrimony rings for 99,999,999 ring a bell?) SE won't be able to do a thing about it because you ARE asked multiple times before accepting if you want to purchase this item at this quantity at this amount before it lets you purchase them.

If you spammed through it, without reading, without noticing, without carefully reading the chat log about the absurd amount you were spending and you feel they cajoled you and cheated you out of gil; they didn't. You didn't carefully read and notice what you were doing.

SE won't do anything about it, because the bazaar-er didn't do anything wrong. There was nothing 'deceptive' about it. He had his prices clearly marked, and the screen clearly states how much you're spending on an item as you select it, multiple times.

It has happened before (to me once as I did same thing once for an Ordelle Bronzepiece) and the reply was "Next time make sure you look before you accept. Irregular or outrageous bazaar prices are not against terms of service."

You have 2 chances to deny/back-out of the purchase; slow down and read your screens.
    If you have them filtered off somehow; then again, that's all on you.

Sorry to hear about it but he didn't do anything wrong sadly; but you agreed to his prices and paid for it, in more ways than one.
    (0)
    Last edited by Dzspdref; 10-09-2018 at 07:04 AM.

Character
    Fayona
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    He's sitting right next to Oboro and its pretty clear he's gotten other since me i've been looking at his inventory. I clicked too fast because I was excited about AGing my ragnarok i never saw until it was too late
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast