World: Asura

Main Job: Bard. Lv. 99

Support Job: Dancer

Area and Coordinates: Kamhir Drifts, the whole zone

Party or Solo: Solo

NPC Name: All Trusts

Monster Name: Wintry Cave, Icy Palisade

Steps:

- I ran around the zone for several hours completing both Lair Reives and Colonization Reives with no issues. I mostly ignored the monsters and focused on the main objectives. I only targeted other monsters so that my tank trust (Trion) would get hate off of me, and then I went back to attacking the main NMs. I would occasionally use Horde Lullaby II to put the monsters to sleep.

- Once I finished doing the Lair Reive at (H-9), and the Colonization Reive at (I-10), I warped back to Bastok Mines to spend my merit points, and then returned to Kamhir Drifts by warping to the #2 waypoint at (H-10) at around 10:20AM EST.

- I was unable to summon any trusts, with the error message: "You cannot use Trust magic while having gained enmity". I was not in battle, merely standing right by the waypoint in the cave. Prior to doing the Reives at (H-9) and (I-10), I did not run into this issue.

- I logged out and logged back in, and still kept getting the same error.

- Once I went in range of the Lair Reive at (H-9), I was able to summon my trusts again due to the lifting of restrictions on summoning during Reives.

- After completing the Lair Reive, I was again unable to summon any trusts, getting the same error message. I waited for the Reive to respawn, and tried dying and returning to my home point to see if it would fix the problem. It did not, so I finished the Reive again. I still couldn't summon my trusts.

- I was not able to test the Colonization Reive at (I-10) because it has yet to respawn.

- I am able to summon trusts in any other zone except Kamhir Drifts.

- This post details a similar problem to mine: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/archive/index.php/t-49461.html?