Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Problem encountered while trading Job Points to Oboro

ISP: Hotwire
    Type of Internet Connection: Fiber
    Internet Connection Speed: 300 Mbit/s

Date & Time:
    October 6, 2018, happened sometime around 10pm EDT (or shortly after)

Frequency: 3. Once (did not reproduce)
    Character Name: Birkie
    Race: Hume F
    World: Quetzalcoatl
    Main Job: SMN Sub Job: rdm
    Area and Coordinates: Port Jueno E-6
    Party or Solo: Solo

NPC Name: Oboro
    Monster Name: None

Steps:
    While speaking with Oboro to trade earned Job Points towards my Familiar Weapon progress, after Oboro asked "Yes? Is there something you need?" and offered me a number of 1-61 job points I could trade him, something happened on screen. I am not certain what happened exactly; a flicker or a brief moment of lag perhaps. After this brief flicker, the input field was gone and I was not able to enter a number to let Oboro know how many job points to take, nor did I receive any confirmation that Oboro had taken my 61 job points. When I checked my job points total, my available SMN job points were now back to 0.

Usually, when trading job points to this same NPC, I have been able to enter a number and receive confirmation that Oboro had received the points, as well as a reminder indicating how many more job points I could turn in this week and how many I still needed to trade total. I did not get any of this dialogue this time. I am uncertain if my job points were added to my progress or not. I hope they were, but I am uncertain because I did not get the usual dialogue from Oboro for this trade.

I was standing still at the time, engaged in conversation with Oboro. I did not disconnect and was able to move freely and talk with others. I tried zoning and speaking with Oboro again, but since my job points counter was now at 0 points, he of course, no longer could enter the same trading dialogue.
    (0)
    Last edited by Birkie; 10-07-2018 at 12:28 PM.