Speaking of Besieged...

I was wondering if you could spice things up a bit by adding some items used towards making a mythic? Even if it means adding some tougher beastmen to the invasion. Just a thought.
    (2)

Character
    Fail
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Agreed. Maybe reward players with a 'Cotton coin purse' for receiving max points in a besieged, similar to how we get HP bayld from reives/H-P boxes from WKRs?
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I would love ...LOVE ....an ilevel Beseiged. Even if the materials were just S.Astral/Heroism items. That would be SO. MUCH. FUN!
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Fail View Post
    Agreed. Maybe reward players with a 'Cotton coin purse' for receiving max points in a besieged, similar to how we get HP bayld from reives/H-P boxes from WKRs?
    If they made it harder, then yes. At the current level, no. Besieged is over in two minutes on Asura, and in that time exp has been capped (on a 99 job).

If they added that, it would be completely over crowded, and anyone of lower level would be shunted out.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    On the subject.

I'm wondering if the advancing times will be reduced now, due to the update. It mentions mobs stopping and generally being slow before. If they have a smooth consistent path now, maybe it will advanced quicker(?)
    (0)

Character
    Justuas
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    On the subject.

I'm wondering if the advancing times will be reduced now, due to the update. It mentions mobs stopping and generally being slow before. If they have a smooth consistent path now, maybe it will advanced quicker(?)
    I wish they made Campaign mobs advancing times faster too.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Justuas View Post
    I wish they made Campaign mobs advancing times faster too.
    Totally agree. They need to fix that as well.

To Sirmarki comment about overcrowding, it's likely, but given the current server population across, I doubt we will have congestion like we did back in the days (1,000+ people plus X amount of mobs). Also, I haven't seen a low level player in years. Nowadays, new players will get power lvled by just about anybody who has at least a hour to spare to help (doesn't help the player learn the job, but meh). I do see the added benefit of adding cotton/linen pouches (maybe single alex drops) to besieged to help with the demand for Alex in exchange for adding tougher NM that are ilvl 121+. Hopefully, the development team can consider this.
    (0)

Character
    Suteru
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Just did one this morning, it honestly didn't seem that much quicker than before. Instead of taking an hour to advance, it took maybe 45 minutes.
    (0)

Player
    Used to only be 30 minutes, so, I think you're a little wrong there.

The Mamool Ja Savages take about 20-35 minutes
    The Troll Mercenaries take 23-35 minutes
    The Undead Swarm takes about 15-20 minutes
    They didn't "increase the run speed" or the "route" or the "method" they just stopped stopping while running.
    (0)
    Last edited by Isola; 10-11-2018 at 03:09 AM.