Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1

Thanks to [GM]Verethentus!

I just wanted to thank [GM]Verethentus for his super fast response today in resolving an issue with another player was making verbally abusive remarks towards me. His response was fast and very helpful.

I won't go into details, but I hope that other players don't have their in-game experiences ruined by other players who choose to be rude and insensitive to others. As time goes on, the player base will only continue to get smaller and I sincerely hope that we can work together.

Thanks [GM]Verethentus!
    (3)

Player
    It's the one and only thing they still actually care about.
    (1)

Character
    Azazura
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 21
    Gm's have more or less been good in ff11. I recall my early days in ff11 where i was a bit trolly (i was 19, but no excuses) and after being bullied a lil i mpk my pt, i did feel bad so i reported myself. I was a tarutaru monk. the moment i load up the gm pretty much said my character was cute, said what I did was wrong and I agree'ed. I said id never do it again and haven't done it since.

I also recall gm willing to help with bots in various endgame activities, such as despot spawn prior to a fix.

If you show GM respect in any game they will hear you out.

in ff14 i recall getting stuck on an npc, the menu wouldn't load and i play on ps4 so i had no real way to log out w/o hard resetting my ps4. the GM had no idea how to fix it, so i was warped to gm jail for a moment, then warped to my HP. XD

the gm appeared give me a lil boy and cheered me on.

Also had good interactions with gm when I explain i have autism, and why certain actions i've had with ppl in game have caused me distress. (aka trivial stuff that normal ppl just block/move on) and they do their best to be understanding and explain things so i can understand them.

ff14 ff11 GM are some of the best gm i've experienced. they do their due diligence (aka punish the bad people) but are fair, and they don't just jump the gun.

just sharing my 2 cents
    (0)
    FFxi: Azazura Bahamut.
    FFxiv: Aza Dalamiq Siren

Old time Vet looking to get back into ffxi.
    first play ps2/xbox: 2004-2013
    Second play: 2023-????

Character
    Justuas
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Isola View Post
    It's the one and only thing they still actually care about.
    I like their priorities.
    You cheat in any possible way possible that also ruins the game for others? We don't care lol.
    You insult an another player or players? That's it you're going down.
    (1)
    Last edited by Justuas; 10-07-2018 at 12:23 AM.

Character
    Azazura
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 21
    Quote Originally Posted by Justuas View Post
    I like their priorities.
    You cheat in any possible way possible that also ruins the game for others? We don't care lol.
    You insult an another player or players? That's it you're going down.
    kinda hard though if you think about it. I mean it isn't unheard of, of people flagging people for cheating when they don't just to see them perma ban from an mmo. a lot of ppl tend to assume others bot, when they my not even be botting.

it is also not easy to find evidence of botting unless a gm can see it in the game data.

best thing to do is report, give a ton of details on where, how and why a character is a bot. just going "name" is botting doesn't help.
    (1)
    FFxi: Azazura Bahamut.
    FFxiv: Aza Dalamiq Siren

Old time Vet looking to get back into ffxi.
    first play ps2/xbox: 2004-2013
    Second play: 2023-????