Internet Connection Speed: 30Mbps
    Date & Time: Sep. 27, 2018 00:10 EST
    Frequency: Ongoing
    Character Name: Kahlel
    Race: HumeM
    World: Bismarck
    Main Job: Geomancer, Lv.99
    Support Job: Red Mage
    Area and Coordinates: Celennia Memorial Library, ?-?
    Party or Solo: Solo
    NPC Name: Reja Ygridhi
    Monster Name: N/A
    Steps: After having reviewed the requirements to obtain these key items on multiple websites (here and here), and having verified my completed quest logs and key items on multiple occasions, I believe there is a bug preventing me from obtaining the Bronze Shovel Cordon and Silver Shovel Cordon key items. To confirm, I have verified the following:
    • Obtained both Ivory Wing Talisman key items
    • Completed all Adoulin quests through the final reward tier granted by Reja Ygridhi - received 30,000 bayld reward upon completion of my last Adoulin quest (Mistress of Ceremonies)
    • Completed all Coalition assignments through 'Legend' rank (with the exception of the 5 'Provide' assignments no longer available from the Courier Coalition). I have 90 completed Coalition Assignments in my quest log
    Thank you in advance for your assistance.
    (0)

Hello Kahlel,

Thank you for posting about the issue you are having regarding some Key Items. Unfortunately, based on the information provided, we were unable to successfully investigate you concern. If you are still having this issue, please submit a new thread with it, so we may further investigate this issue for you.

Thank you for your patience, and best wishes to you.
    FINAL FANTASY XI Game Master Team
    (0)