Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SE Please HELP. RMT are ruining this game and running it

SE, what the heck is going on? Why haven't you guys done anything about the RMTs running this game's economy and thus ruining the game. They have the market controlled again... I don't even have to say names, if you check the AH listing on pretty much any craftable item on Asura, you will find the same names consistently across ALL crafts. They also undercut so much that it becomes nearly impossible or just pointless to craft anymore unless you have a final shield and even then those RMTs have escutcheons for all crafts already so.. and let's not forget the massive price tag to make an escutcheon. On Asura, they have saturated the AH and it becomes an undercutting war between RMTs and the few legit players! You have those gill sellers monopolizing in Palborough Mines and other hot spots for sphere farming, and they won't leave.. Ever cause they appear to be using some form of automated 3rd party tools for auto-attacking and so it goes on. People are buying so much gil these days and nobody does anything. They're buying gil otherwise the RMTs wouldn't be advertising their website on FFXI /yell. Dev. team needs to seriously look into this and ban the ones buying and selling gil! I still don't understand how some players on Asura and other servers finished their shield a MONTH after it was just released??? someone explain to me please i'm lost and it's just frustrating. Seems like I should start doing the same as them or what? SE ban the gill buyers and sellers. Those RMT people bazaar everything You can't miss who they are. They are selling all items across crafts.

So done with SE not caring anymore about this game.
    /endrant
    (6)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Some were done even sooner, and a few had multiple shields done in less than a few weeks to a month... talking 5~7+ shields. Either they have some freakishly awesome synth sphere skillchain they follow, giving them hundreds of spirit per synth, and selfishly haven't shared anywhere, or there are multiple ppl using same account 24hr a day, not to mention any automated additions to make it faster and easier.
    (1)

Character
    Crazyvic
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    The problem is the people buying gil. "Is a old game just let the people be square dont care anymore about FFXI they are focusing on FF14/FF16". Im sure the FFXI GMS know exactly the "gil-buyers" but they prefer do not BAN because the playerbase is already low.

This is a posible solution: GM should send you a E-mail saying "This account was supporting RMT and will get 2 weeks BAN" the next time we caught you supporting RMT the account will get perma-banned.

People will stop of buy gil because they dont want to lose their 10 years + characters
    (0)

Character
    Mcdavid
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I came back to the game after a 8+ month break and decided to start a new character. I am completely blocked now at LB1 because all three mobs that drop the items for it are heavily botted, at all spawn points. If SE isn't going to care then why should I even bother playing and paying.
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Rpro View Post
    I came back to the game after a 8+ month break and decided to start a new character. I am completely blocked now at LB1 because all three mobs that drop the items for it are heavily botted, at all spawn points. If SE isn't going to care then why should I even bother playing and paying.
    So this, is INCREDIBLY irritating. I was working on alternate accounts and holy shit, there are bots at all the Genkai places. That's simply ridiculous.

However, you can do limit break 50 without ever fighting a mob. you touch three ??? on the ground near the spawns of the enemies. Not that it's of any comfort, but if you wanted to keep playing, there is that option.

These shields, were an absolutely terribly implemented idea. With zero actual thought of what would happen.
    (1)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I believe SE wrote an article not so long ago on dealing with RMT and botting. I wonder how that is progressing?
    (1)

Character
    Mcdavid
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Isola View Post
    So this, is INCREDIBLY irritating. I was working on alternate accounts and holy shit, there are bots at all the Genkai places. That's simply ridiculous.

However, you can do limit break 50 without ever fighting a mob. you touch three ??? on the ground near the spawns of the enemies. Not that it's of any comfort, but if you wanted to keep playing, there is that option.

These shields, were an absolutely terribly implemented idea. With zero actual thought of what would happen.
    Oh I had no idea SE added that option. Thanks for letting me know.
    (0)

Character
    Kkya
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I do agree when it comes to bots in general ruining what the whole idea of the game is supposed to be for. I mean,how fair is it to the people who actually wants to do things the right way but yet you got all these bots getting away with all this and nobody doing anything about it? In this case everyone should just use the botting system to accomplish things faster. (sarcasm)
    (0)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    The fastest way to rid the system of these bots is to make the spheres ALSO /ex, not tradeable, not sellable, not able to be on AH, nothing. Either you use them or lose them. Period. This would eliminate ALL the farming bots all over the place that are blocking and locking out legitimate players from being able to farm spheres for their own shield progress, myself included.
    (1)

Character
    Ordoric
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    RMT the thorn in the side of this game since 2000, its supply and demand cut off the demand they will go away.
    (0)
    I think players are broken
    90 whm 90 blm 87 sch 79 drk 75 pld 75 smn 68 sam.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast