Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99

New JSE necks and signatures

SE it is very disappointing that the signature is lost on any JSE neck that is signed once RP is applied to it. As a crafter and collector of items, I always prefer to have signed items from people I know. The items mean that much more to me, especially if the signature is from a person that is no longer playing. The item is tied to memories. Pleas allow signature to remain even after RP is applied.
    (1)

Character
    Justuas
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Fujito: We are informed on the last issue posted on the Forum's defect report.
    Currently, it is a specification that traces the synthesized item that used "Golden Book" to "Oboro", but the
    inscription disappears, but we plan to adjust so that the inscription will not disappear in the next version upgrade.
    If inscription that you do not want to erase is engraved, it would be greatly appreciated if you trade after the next version upgrade.
    Apparently it's being fixed.
    (1)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Was this implemented? I saw no mention of it in the update notes. And can someone post a link to the original japanese text so I can read it myself. As I cannot find any dev post by fujito on ffxi official forums that match this translation.
    (0)
    Last edited by VoiceMemo; 10-10-2018 at 02:54 PM.

Character
    Justuas
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by VoiceMemo View Post
    Was this implemented? I saw no mention of it in the update notes. And can someone post a link to the original japanese text so I can read it myself. As I cannot find any dev post by fujito on ffxi official forums that match this translation.
    Idk about the original text. I picked the quote from ffxiah.
    (0)

Player
    Guy just posted this, so, yes
    Quote Originally Posted by "Carbuncle.Arakon" pid=3381632
    Signature on Divergence gear is fixed, just traded Zomorrodnegar

(0)