Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1
    Player Baniak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    9
    Character
    Baniak
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

    Weapon skill damage +% working for all hits on multihit Weapon skills

    Platform:
    PC

    ISP:
    UPC

    Type of Internet Connection:
    Doesn't matter

    Internet Connection Speed:
    150Mbit/s

    Date & Time:
    Happens every time

    Frequency:
    Always

    Character Name:
    Baniak, but it occurs for everyone.

    Race:
    All races

    World:
    Bahamut, but it occurs on all worlds

    Main Job:
    DRK, but it occurs for all jobs

    Support Job:
    doesn't matter

    Area and Coordinates:
    Everywhere

    Party or Solo:
    Solo, Party, Alliance

    NPC Name:
    None

    Monster Name:
    Every monster

    Description of the bug:

    Hello,

    After September update, the statistic "Weapon skill damage +%" started to work for all hits on multi hit weapon skills. Previously that statistic was only working for first hit only. It drastically changes the game balance and gear sets for a lot of weapon skills.

    For test I was doing to confirm it, I was using weapon skill Guillotine, but I noticed the same for other weapon skills like Resolution, Entropy and other people noticing it for pretty much every multi hit weapon skills.

    Is that a bug, or is that an intended fix/change?

    Regards,
    Bartek
    (1)
    Last edited by Baniak; 09-21-2018 at 04:25 PM.

  2. #2
    Player Lunatone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    19
    Character
    Lunatone
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Dont fix it
    (4)

  3. #3
    Player BBWallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    118
    Character
    Topace
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Well there goes the one thing that semi balance the DD jobs >.>
    (2)

  4. #4
    Player Eaglestrike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    77
    Character
    Ladyofhonor
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    The only WS this severely imbalances that I can see is Resolution. For most other WS it just brings them more in line with the high fTP single hit WS. If Resolution is a major issue here, I'd rather they keep this change and nerf resolution.
    (1)

  5. #5
    Player Jakuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    363
    Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatone View Post
    Dont fix it
    This, 100%
    (2)

  6. #6
    Player Baniak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    9
    Character
    Baniak
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike View Post
    The only WS this severely imbalances that I can see is Resolution. For most other WS it just brings them more in line with the high fTP single hit WS. If Resolution is a major issue here, I'd rather they keep this change and nerf resolution.
    Resolution is already broken on buffed RUN with Aeonic. Now with this change and Aeonic augments, RUN will be top DD while also being really tanky. If WSD for multhit stays, Resolution would require a serious nerf or else it will be seriously OP and push WAR, DRK and RUN even more above other DD jobs.

    That being said, this change also affects hybrid WSs to the point where you will see 99k damage on Blade: Chi and Tachi: Jinpu, which is quite broken too.

    Possibly also Entropy with Anguta, but not as much as Resolution probably.
    (0)

  7. #7
    Player pieceofsoap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7
    Character
    Mims
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Baniak View Post
    Possibly also Entropy with Anguta, but not as much as Resolution probably.
    I've tested Entropy with Anguta and 70% Weapon Skill Damage, don't worry its still bad, just not as bad. At 3000 TP it was doing around 33,000 damage.

    /edit
    For reference, Entropy still loses to Cross Reaper, for instance.
    (1)
    Last edited by pieceofsoap; 09-20-2018 at 11:06 PM.

  8. #8
    Player GoltanaBuukki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    29
    Character
    Buukki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Baniak View Post
    Resolution is already broken on buffed RUN with Aeonic. Now with this change and Aeonic augments, RUN will be top DD while also being really tanky. If WSD for multhit stays, Resolution would require a serious nerf or else it will be seriously OP and push WAR, DRK and RUN even more above other DD jobs.

    That being said, this change also affects hybrid WSs to the point where you will see 99k damage on Blade: Chi and Tachi: Jinpu, which is quite broken too.

    Possibly also Entropy with Anguta, but not as much as Resolution probably.
    WHAT BUFFS WERE USED IN THE CHI SCREENSHOT, BECAUSE THIS WAS ALREADY POSSIBLE BEFORE THIS CHANGE AND THEY AREN'T "QUITE BROKEN". IT WAS ALREADY BROKEN AND SE NEVER GAVE FACKLE ABOUT IT. CAPS ARE INTENDED BECAUSE I'M YELLING!!!
    (4)

  9. #9
    Player Isola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    420
    Character
    Cylinath
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    This is why we can't have nice things
    (1)

  10. #10
    Player Baniak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    9
    Character
    Baniak
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by GoltanaBuukki View Post
    WHAT BUFFS WERE USED IN THE CHI SCREENSHOT, BECAUSE THIS WAS ALREADY POSSIBLE BEFORE THIS CHANGE AND THEY AREN'T "QUITE BROKEN". IT WAS ALREADY BROKEN AND SE NEVER GAVE FACKLE ABOUT IT. CAPS ARE INTENDED BECAUSE I'M YELLING!!!
    I would like to know too. Ruaumoko threw them on us and probably went to sleep He tends to do his little tests on Apexes with trust only tho. But only he can give us some answers.
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Tags for this Thread