Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Baniak
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I understand that some ppl like to exploit stuff like that and likes powercreep so much that it blinds their logical thinking, so I'm not surprised in your opinion.
    Once again I don't want it to get fixed. I want SE to clarify if that's a bug or not. It would eventually come up sooner or later and if that's a bug and gets fixed later, you will feel terrible with such a nerf after being used to higher numbers.
    So yeah, hate me if you really need to. I don't really care.
    (1)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Justuas View Post
    Not using the template so this thread going into trash anyway.
    I don't think that applies in this instance. Simply by the sheer amount of responses to it, means it's not going to go unnoticed.
    (0)

Character
    Baniak
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    I don't think that applies in this instance. Simply by the sheer amount of responses to it, means it's not going to go unnoticed.
    Doesn't matter now, because I edited it and used template and also it was reviewed by GM I was talking with in game and he escalated it higher too.
    Once again I don't want it to be fixed. I like this change, but I think it's in best interest of everyone to know if that's intended or not. There is really no point in trying to hide a possible bug and got nerfed later after being used to play with it.
    (1)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3