Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99

Porter moogle storage slips for base Aeonic weapons and Vagary gear

SE please add porter moogle storage slips for base Aeonic weapons(not augmented) and Vagary gear. I think this would help our inventory woes.
    (4)

Player
    And SR(max)

I need the ability to store Herc gear, SERIOUSLY. make that happen, I don't care how.
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I didn't ask for SR gear because I can't think of any storage slip that has gear that has augments.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by VoiceMemo View Post
    I didn't ask for SR gear because I can't think of any storage slip that has gear that has augments.
    uh, relic? Wouldn't be any different.

Static Augments, no excuse for it not being able to be put on a slip.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Isola View Post
    uh, relic? Wouldn't be any different.

Static Augments, no excuse for it not being able to be put on a slip.
    SR gear does not have static augments tho. Not saying it's literally impossible to specifically limit it to maximum augment values (though that does not fall under what they've stated to be the restrictions/requirements,) and I'm not sure if the devs have specifically addressed if SR gear qualifies for the slip system or not, but there is no way that it would be nearly as simple as "no excuse" implies.

@VoiceMemo: Don't hold your breath on Aeonics getting a slip. They are classified as Ultimate Weapons, none of which can be stored on slips unfortunately.

Personally, I'd be happier with the ability to blank out augments on Escha/Reisenjima gear so they were POL sendable again than whatever silly system they'd try to add which would surely limited to a single copy per slot.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    SR gear does not have static augments tho.
    Yes. It does. Max augs are 100% identical.

And SR(max)
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I'm not holding my breath for aeonic claim slips, but doesn't hurt to try and ask
    (0)

Player
    Yes. It does. Max augs are 100% identical.
    That is not the same meaning as "static". The actual values are capable of varying, so by the current rules, they are out. Relic armor has quite literally one possible value per augment, and the augmentable ones are always augmented, which is why it works with the slip system. They don't need to store the augment data for a 109 ilvl piece of relic armor because every single piece of 109 ilvl relic armor has the augment baked-in. The slip system only stores the flags for item IDs, not the items themselves. The devs actually broke the technical details down for JP-side a while back, so we know this is indeed how the system works, and it does rule out all variable augmented gear..

It may not be technically impossible to make a slip for max aug SR gear, (and I would personally love it if they did,) but it would most likely take development of a new complex system with new slip-like items to pull off since the current system was not designed to handle them. Personally, I'd prefer they put what little devtime they have available into making new content/items instead.

Also... Why no slip for UNM items? T_T There are no technical challenges there, the items fit the standards, and they could fit all UNM drops onto a single slip IIRC.
    (0)
    Last edited by Nyarlko; 09-18-2018 at 02:17 PM.
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Player
    Because AMAN Trove is better than having more inventory. totally.

I'd rather have more places to put the overwhelming amount of things I have, than more things to put in space I don't have. And EMP+3 will only make it worse.
    (1)