Character
    Ladyofhonor
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

The September 2018 update.

I'm having a real hard time keeping motivation for the game now. I was so excited for this update and thought it had a lot of potential...

And then every 1h weapon is "mainhand only". This means that in comparison to a 2h DD we are simply weaker. We don't get any aftermath effects for both hands. We don't get follow up attacks on both hands. The offhand is purely a stat stick like a grip, but our mainhand weapons are half as potent.

And since it outright states it is Mainhand only, that means it was a deliberate and purposeful design decision from the Devs. So they're extremely unlikely to go back on it. The 2h jobs are already largely considered the top DD, though I can compete fine enough, and they just got boosts and extra options and I now have slight upgrades that don't feel as complete as they once were.

Can we please remove the mainhand restriction on the augments, though? If I go Gandring/Twashtar I don't get anything from augmenting my REMA or aftermath. If I go Twashtar/Gandring I don't get anything from augmenting my Gandring AND I get an aftermath at half effectiveness. It feels like I'm being penalized for working twice as hard for two good weapons.

And I'm just not going to bother with the THF neck getting evasion+25 on it, a stat that hasn't worked for years...
    (7)

Character
    Crazyvic
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    The intention of dev-team was make relevant the new dynamis weapons, the idea was good but bad implemented. You can't introduce some weapons clean the floor with the RMEA weapons and ask for unreasonable grinds after of the grind.

This is a more interesing way to introduce the idea of dynamis weapons. Using GREAT-AXE as example because my main job is warrior.

Raetic chopper

DMG:336 Delay:504 HP+70 MP+50 Accuracy+57 Great Axe skill +242 Parrying skill +242 Magic Accuracy skill +215 Damage taken -4% Consumes 5% of MP during a regular attack: Offers a chance of follow-up attack +1 based on amount of MP consumed

Labraunda PuG update to people without RMEA weapons: price 10M- 15M Max

DMG:358 Delay:489 HP+150 Accuracy+50 Magic Accuracy+50 Great Axe skill +269 Parrying skill +269 Magic Accuracy skill +255 Critical hit rate +10%

Path A = 10% Double attack
    Path B = Store TP +10
    Path C = Critical hit rate +10%

Not 25 Store-TP, 50% double attack or MEGA-BUFFS like abyssea honestly

Ukonvasara ILV120

DMG:340 Delay:482 STR+50 Great Axe skill +269 Parrying skill +269 Magic Accuracy skill +228 "Ukko's Fury" Aftermath: Occasionally attacks for triple damage Afterglow

Augment = DMG +50, STR + 50, Ukko's fury damage +40%. Aftermath Occ deals triple damage 50% at 1000% TP, 60% 2000% TP and 70% at 3000% TP.

This will give motivation to your playerbase and will normalice the prices of dynamis weapons atm they are selling 400M on asura even if they are troll prices is dumb, also this is how you introduce progression on your MMRPG
    (1)
    Last edited by CrAZYVIC; 09-12-2018 at 06:43 AM.