Character
    Iwaio
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Chains of Promathia Mission 2-3 Distant Beliefs Bugged

For some reason it appears that my having talked to Justinius when I got to him upon arriving to the Tavnazian Safehold and getting cut scene with the 3 tarus. Has made me unable to get the cut scene at the Ornate Gate so I am unable to complete the Distant Beliefs mission.

This is on my character Bombadillo on the Bismark server.

It may not be the 3 taru cut scene causing the problem but it seems alot like the only other thread I found concerning the Chains of Promathia Mission 2-3 Distant Beliefs in the date base. That post had problems getting cut scene with Justinius after having successful cut scene at the Ornate Gate. My problem seems to involve same 2 cut scenes.

I have rebooted modem, computer and always start day with new boot of POL. And still no cut scene at the ornate gate.

If the cut scene I was to receive at the Ornate Gate was involving Nag'molada I got that cut scene while searching for the ??? to get the Pholmiuna Aqueducts map so I could get to the ornate gate and dropped down the door to lower level when I opened a door at the end of one of the rooms on map 3. But I still am not getting a cut scene with Justinius after leaving the Aqueducts.
    (0)
    Last edited by Iwaio; 09-08-2018 at 01:52 AM.

Player
    First, you're not specific enough in your process. Second, are you going to the right gate. Follow the wiki .

You cant just clip to the gate. (i dont know if you are or not, just a tip)

You have to follow the walkthrough.
    After you defeat the Minotaur, there is no cutscene.

Find the Iron Door at (G-8) on the second map.

After you pass through the Iron Door, find the Wooden Ladder at (E-8) for a cutscene. Go up the ladder when the cutscene is finished.

Head through it and make your way to the Ornate Gate for a cutscene.
    Exit the aqueducts and speak with Justinius at (J-6) on the top floor of Tavnazian Safehold
    (0)
    Last edited by Isola; 09-08-2018 at 01:47 AM.

Character
    Iwaio
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I know I have killed the minotaur about 8 times and the walk through is wrong at least for me. The ladder at E-8 did not take me to the rooms with the ornate gate that showed up for me at the other set of rooms at the D entry at N-8 for me.
    (0)

Player
    The walk through is not wrong, you're just lost/confused in where to go. It happens.

The stairs take you exactly where you want to be. The ornate door is hidden.
    (0)

Player
    Go to "C" view cut scene

Go to F-7

Enter the "off map" area
    (0)

Character
    Iwaio
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    No I was not doing the walk through when I got to the Ornate door I was looking for the ??? for the map. and I was in the D set of rooms when it showed up after I did the lamps to open the door to the ornate gate. I know because I had found the map ??? in the north room on D side and had the map when I went to the south room on D side I did ??? on the box on shelf and the door to the lamps opened and it was light day and hit the first to lamps and door to ornate gate opened up. If I had not found the map before I did this I would agree but I had that map and went to the C side set of rooms and no side door to get to lamps showed up and I clicked every ??? in both rooms.

I did this mission long ago on my main character and I can read a map when I have them.

This is just another of the strange glitches I have had with my characters since the merger of Seraph to Bismark. Both my son with his account and mine lost our dragoons on merger and had to redo the quests. Lot of gear was missing and my main had over 14K of daily tally and believe me I did not have that much before merger.

Now I must say the ornate gate was different than I remember, it opened and there was another ornate gate just beyond it and it did not open. I do not remember 2 ornate gate doors from my main characters doing this in the days before L99. And I did get a cut scene with Nag' molada but it happened when I was doing the search for the map ??? so I am not sure where that occured on the map since I was sans map and my ancient 67 year old eyes have problems with the map coordinate text at times.
    (0)
    Last edited by Iwaio; 09-08-2018 at 04:56 AM.