Player

Hoping for an event in FFXI like Mobile FFXI (a.k.a. GrandMasters) and FF14

Hello (´・ω・`)ノ

I've been playing our FFXI mobile version (Final Fantasy GrandMasters) and it really brings out a lot of nostalgia. :3

That being said, it came to my attention they are having a collaborative event with Final Fantasy 14.

My RDM with Dynamis Relic Gear and then with FF14 body only (too much grind atm to get the whole set, lol)

Even you can have a Lyse Hext (MNK) Trust to do your adventures with!

With all the FFXI nostalgia items FF14 is offering to their players (Emperor's Hairpin, Scorpion Harness, Strider's Boots, an Iroha's related quest, A Shantotto's Fate, etc...) and now that a FF11 related game (Grandmasters) is having some love too. Can we have the same love here as well?

Thank you. (´・ω・`)

P.S. Yes, this is not a thread to pour in your hate on other games, but to keep these games close together so people can enjoy them all.
    (1)
    Last edited by Belmonts; 08-31-2018 at 05:17 PM.

Character
    Alteva
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I remember there being crossover events in XI with Final Fantasy XIV and Dragon quest in the past that let players get Spriggan and Slime themed gear so maybe there's hope for more in the future.
    Though from what I understand the dev team is fairly small now and they may not want to spend their limited resources incorporating stuff from other games.
    (0)

Character
    Kishr
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I've played grandmaster since beta and stopped playing after 2.0 since they turned all mobs into 20-100mil hp, I don't have 10minutes for 1 fight when the loot is horrible rng and draining my battery bad.
    Plus it's not English so Noone will know what it is.
    Don't expect it.
    (0)