Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Please consider adding a new Ilvl Twilight Cloak or Body gear that allows Impact cast

The old Twilight Cloak is the only piece of gear that allows mages to be able to cast the spell "Impact" and there's Notorious Monsters in Ilvl endgame content that are able to cast Impact themselves.
    It shouldn't do no harm to create an Ilvl version of Twilight Cloak or introduce a new alternative Ilvl cloak gear that will allow players to cast Impact. Perhaps maybe introduce a brand new unique cloak gear recipe that's SU1/SU2/Su3/SU4 Item level that can allows Impact to be cast

Apart from some cases in using it like combining it together with Elemental Seal or with enough support buffs and debuffs to land fairly, it's stuck as some sort of novelty as it is.
    (2)
    Last edited by Zuidar; 08-31-2018 at 03:30 PM.

Player
    Impact needs to be added to Rdm and Blm's arsenal at 99 without the need for an item. Just make it part of job gifts if they need to wall it off behind something.
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I'd be happy for either solution, an I-Level Cloak or a permanent Gift.
    (0)

Character
    Iocus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Just take it to kupofried like you do your empy weapons. Keep the spell, drop the cloak. I'd love some inventory+1.
    (1)