Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Mortechai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Do you have any of the test data you can give us?
    (0)
    Between the conception
    And the creation
    Between the emotion
    And the response
    Falls the Shadow
    -TS Eliot

If you are talking to me? No i did my tests with pen and paper.

If you don't believe me then you can
    A. shake the lazy off and finish the trials and do ur own tests or
    B. dont use it.

Either way no big deal to me.
    (1)

I've been playing around with my Farsha a lot lately, and I've come to the conclusion that this weapon is not meant to be used with duel-weld. It looks to me that this weapon was designed with the use of fencer in mind, when used with fencer it seems to work somewhat well.

I recently tried a slightly different setup from what i usually use. RR Apoc and lion with a shield. This gives me 40% lightning damage 25%triple attack and RR(enough said). Crits with aftermath where hitting for 650-750 at a good rate(my hardest hit was 1200 with an af3 +2 proc). Its a good idea to save up 200% TP though, for a good duration.

The damage you do will not come from the WS but the aftermath. With duel-weld your delay will be to high to gain enough benefit from the aftermath to make it worth using. By one handing the axe(or axe and shield) you gain the benefit of fencer(5%crit rate +40 TP bonus) and faster attack rounds. I'll just to assume that a war with a farsha is going to have 30%+ double attack(trait/gear), a good amount of double attack/triple attack atmas, and capped ofnear capped gear haste.

Its not the best weapon choice for war but if used right it can pull off some good damage. But make a Ukon if you can
    (1)
    The Sublimely Magnificent Ject Shot Mark III

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3