Thread: Mog Satchell

Character
    Deltafoxz
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Mog Satchell

I enabled the one-time password and downloaded the app. Restarted the game and still no mog satchell...

Do you absolutely need to order that token fob?
    (0)

Character
    Haldarn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    No, you don't need the token fob, you should get it with the app registered to your S-E account. :/
    (0)
    It all began with a stone...

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by WinsorSD View Post
    I enabled the one-time password and downloaded the app. Restarted the game and still no mog satchell...

Do you absolutely need to order that token fob?
    You need to fully enable the token (complete the registration process on your POL account page AND link the token to your account in the app,) then wait for ~10min before logging into the game using the One Time Password. Once you are logged in to the game, on the title screen, if you did everything in the instructions, then there will be a new icon that looks like the hardware token on the title screen before you choose a character to log in to. At that point, when you log in to a character, you should now have access to your satchel.

The software token works fine. I'm pretty sure they don't even actually still sell the hardware tokens anymore.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”