Buster uses Healing Breath III.....oh wait....no.....no he doesn't......

Do you think SE should look into allowing our wyverns to use healing breath even if the mob dies at the same time it is triggered ? I know you all have seen the exploding/constipated wyverns before.....
    (4)

Character
    Laciante
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 93
    While I understand the coding behind the reason for our wyvern's healing contipation, and it might be so far back in their spaghetti coding, I agree wyverns should not hold in their HBs.
    There are few things worse than being tag-teamed, you're casting up an HB, your wyvern smacks the target dead and you can't switch over to the new mob fast enough, lose the HB and die.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Laciante View Post
    While I understand the coding behind the reason for our wyvern's healing contipation, and it might be so far back in their spaghetti coding, I agree wyverns should not hold in their HBs.
    There are few things worse than being tag-teamed, you're casting up an HB, your wyvern smacks the target dead and you can't switch over to the new mob fast enough, lose the HB and die.
    There aren't many things in game that annoy me more than this. Could it be solved by improving the auto-target? This seems less effective on DRG than the other jobs I've played (there aren't that many!!). At least if the target moved on to the new mob the HB might still fire.
    (0)
    The days of the digital watch are numbered.

Character
    Tigeriss
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Yeah this happens a ton when I'm soloing some critters in aby and granted I understand death is common. It just really sucks when your trying to seal farm or skill up and hb gets canceled as you got aggro from a link and can't super jump to cast on yourself because your timer is still down. Besides fixing auto-target why not just take off the whole canceling effect when the mob is killed all together. I mean it doesn't seem to effect magic aggro or aggro of any kind and it keeps us safe.
    (3)

It happens with automaton abilities too apparently. And there I was thinking that PUP was the answer to all my DRG prayers.
    (0)
    The days of the digital watch are numbered.

Character
    Garthbds
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 95
    LOL The title is totally made of win!

This annoys me too but after solo'in my drg to 75 for the most part I've learned how to hold off on HB long enough to change mobs or pull off some trick. Does get very annoying thou. GRRRR
    (0)