Character
    Iamarealgirl
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Save in game settings?

i have an old pos computer that keeps crashing. when i log back into the game after crashing all my settings are reset. not my macros etc, but the chat logs, weather effects sort inv etc settings. is there anyway to save these settings to my computer so i dont have to spend awhile setting them all over again? i've crashed twice this morning so decided to look for help with this.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    They do save automatically.

Your issue is your PC, so you need to address why that is crashing.
    (0)

Character
    Iamarealgirl
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    ok, i get that the game saves my settings when i log out, i 've heard that several times today and already knew that, i know the problem is my computer nothing i can do about that right now. what i want to know is there a way to restore the settings all at once after this happens so i dont have to spend 15-20 mins clicking all the chat filters and weather effects and etc etc etc.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamarealgirl View Post
    what i want to know is there a way to restore the settings all at once after this happens so i dont have to spend 15-20 mins clicking all the chat filters and weather effects and etc etc etc.
    The settings are getting trashed (so it appears) when your computer crashes, so there is nothing left to restore.

Have you tried the save option for settings on the character selection screen? I don't know if that just saves macros though - Never tried.
    (0)
    Last edited by Sirmarki; 08-01-2018 at 08:37 AM.

Character
    Kukiki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    It does save all the settings, macros and equipsets. What I would do is log in, configure your filters as you like and inmediately after, log out (not shutdown) then on the character selection screen save your settings to server. If for any reason your game crashes and you lose your settings, go back to the character selection screen and restore your settings from server.
    (2)