Player

Game lag caused me to buy 2 instead of 1.

I was talking to NPC: Wolden-Bolden and procuring a Sequoia: Leathercraft. Because of some sort of hang up or lag of the system, I ended up with 2 costing me 16k crafter points instead of my intended 8k crafter points. I immediately contacted GM Support and attempted to contact Support via SE's support email system. The [GM]Vixivaeh did not help me, nor did they direct me to anywhere but here. they said resetting a character or reimbursing is not something they can do. is it possible for SE to reset your account or reimburse your character with crafted points if an issue arises such as this. Craft points are beyond hard to get. you have only a small opportunity each day to get guild points. you have to craft items for them. then the analysis crystals required for another craft for crafter points, is wildly expensive via guild points. This took me close to a month to get enough points to make the 8000 crafter points. please, someone help me figure out how to get my points back other than the obvious, "do it all over again".
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Far as items go, they can only restore lost items, not undo gained items. And they only restore lost items (any number at once, though) once per account ever, so you'd better make sure that if you need that that you really really need it.

The only exception is if you have the security token and you somehow manage to still get compromised, they will restore any lost items without it counting against the 1 time restore. Of course, 2FA is fairly airtight without physical or visual access to the code generating device so that's unlikely to happen or ever have happened.
    (0)

3. 07-26-2019 08:36 AM