World: Siren
    Main Job: ALL
    Support Job: ALL
    Area and Coordinates: I DONT KNOW THESE QUESTIONS ARE F@#$ING STUPID
    Party or Solo: SOLO
    NPC Name: Curilla
    Monster Name: N/A
    Steps:
    1.Trying to start WSNM QUEST Old wounds the NPC wont start the quest (This is with all WSNM that I have left to do)
    I have tryied all of these troubleshooting ideas:
    1. Have you verified via /itemsearch that you do not have the trial weapon in question hiding somewhere?
    2. Have you verified that you do not have the quest active in any and all Active Quest pages? Sometimes quests can show up in unexpected areas.
    3. Did you attempt to accept the quests on an appropriate job that can use the weaponskill natively? I vaguely remember not being able to accept Evisceration's quest as BLM even though I had enough skill to do so.. but vague memories from years ago are vague. Might not technically matter, but best to cover all your bases when problems arise.
    4. Do you already know the weaponskill in question? Equip a sword as a job that can normally use Savage Blade and check your ability list.
    5. Are you at least lv71 when you talked to the NPC?
    6. For Savage Blade, how much San d'Oria fame do you have? If it's at zero, try feeding some sheep in Selbina for a bit and then double check the WSNM quest.
    7. Do you have enough natural base weapon skill to accept the quest? Don't forget to subtract skill from merits or gear as they do not count towards the requirements. From what you are describing, this sounds like the most likely cause of your issue.

NOTHING WORKS.
    I think I start this quest and drop the weapon more then 8yrs ago. I meet all Requirements for Job ,Level, and Skill.
    Quest need to be reset for this account.
    THIS IS NOT A SERVER PROBLEM ITS AN ACCOUNT PROBLEM IM STUCK IN A QUEST THAT I CANT FINISH OR STOP.
    PLEASE HELP.
    (0)
    Last edited by Armyguy; 07-31-2018 at 05:58 AM.

Character
    Armyguy
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    IM Stuck in a WSNM quest that I cant finish or stop.
    I spoke to GM Expioodade siren server. Told me to do this.
    Any idea when this will be done. since GM's can do it. and there isnt a WSNM npc to reset quest.
    FULL price when I cant play the full game.
    (0)

Player
    At this point you're just wasting our and your time.
    (0)

Character
    Armyguy
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    how wasting time GM told me to make a bug report.
    (0)

Character
    Justuas
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    You need to use the template if you wanna post here.
    (0)

Character
    Armyguy
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Template so cute.
    Platform:
    ISP:
    Type of Internet Connection:
    Internet Connection Speed:
    Date & Time:
    Frequency:
    Character Name:
    Race:
    World:
    Main Job:
    Support Job:
    Area and Coordinates:
    Party or Solo:
    NPC Name:
    Monster Name:
    Steps:
    <*Add more steps if necessary.>
    THIS ISN'T GOING TO HELP ME
    (0)

Player
    While I agree wholehartedly that the template is 100% useless, there are only 2 things that can stop you from doing a WSNM, VERIFY that you meet the conditions, or stop wasting our time.

Your ah profile says you're lying, so there is that. You are level 50 war, but you said you tried to activate the quest on war. so.
    Not that its necessarily accurate.
    (0)
    Last edited by Isola; 07-30-2018 at 08:39 AM.

Character
    Armyguy
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Platform: PC >.>
    ISP: Verizon
    Type of Internet Connection: Optic Fiber
    Internet Connection Speed: 940 Mbps
    Date & Time: July 29 2018 7:35 pm EST
    Frequency: Always
    Character Name: Armygirl
    Race: Hume
    Steps:
    1.Trying to start WSNM QUEST Old wounds the NPC wont start the quest (This is with all WSNM that I have left to do)
    1. Have you verified via /itemsearch that you do not have the trial weapon in question hiding somewhere?
    2. Have you verified that you do not have the quest active in any and all Active Quest pages? Sometimes quests can show up in unexpected areas.
    3. Did you attempt to accept the quests on an appropriate job that can use the weaponskill natively? I vaguely remember not being able to accept Evisceration's quest as BLM even though I had enough skill to do so.. but vague memories from years ago are vague. Might not technically matter, but best to cover all your bases when problems arise.
    4. Do you already know the weaponskill in question? Equip a sword as a job that can normally use Savage Blade and check your ability list.
    6. For Savage Blade, how much San d'Oria fame do you have? If it's at zero, try feeding some sheep in Selbina for a bit and then double check the WSNM quest.
    7. Do you have enough natural base weapon skill to accept the quest? Don't forget to subtract skill from merits or gear as they do not count towards the requirements. From what you are describing, this sounds like the most likely cause of your issue.

NOTHING WORKS.
    I think I start this quest and drop the weapon more then 8yrs ago. I meet all Requirements for Job ,Level, and Skill.
    THIS IS NOT A SERVER PROBLEM ITS AN ACCOUNT PROBLEM IM STUCK IN A QUEST THAT I CANT FINISH OR STOP.
    PLEASE HELP.
    (0)
    Last edited by Armyguy; 07-30-2018 at 08:52 AM.

Character
    Armyguy
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Isola View Post
    While I agree wholehartedly that the template is 100% useless, there are only 2 things that can stop you from doing a WSNM, VERIFY that you meet the conditions, or stop wasting our time.

Your ah profile says you're lying, so there is that. You are level 50 war, but you said you tried to activate the quest on war. so.
    Not that its necessarily accurate.
    This problem is on my other account. Armygirl and I meet all Requirements on her.
    Armyguy has savage blade.
    and If I dropped the WSNM quest weapon that fucks up the quest also
    (0)

Character
    Armyguy
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Platform: PC >.>
    ISP: Verizon
    Type of Internet Connection: Optic Fiber
    Internet Connection Speed: 940 Mbps
    Date & Time: July 29 2018 7:35 pm EST
    Frequency: Always
    Character Name: Armygirl
    Race: Hume
    Steps:

NOTHING WORKS.
    PLEASE HELP.
    (0)