Thread: PS4 FF11

Character
    Guardienforce
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 73

PS4 FF11

Yes i reactivated my character in FF11a fter getting the platnum of ff14 online . I want this game to make it to ps4 with trophys has all the other final fantasy are on playstations and i loved it back then on ps2,
    (0)

Character
    Justuas
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Not gonna happen. Not to mention you can play this game with a potato.
    (0)

Player
    The devs are on record quite recently stating that there is zero chance of any remakes, or direct ports to any consoles.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Guardienforce
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 73
    We can still hope . Dev could change their mind . I had a blackberry classic when they announced they were in bankrup then they released the key one with android support and everything is fine now so miracles can happens and ffXI with the tool to get the graphical updates they link on the website looks gorgeous and could even take a 4K overhaul in a remake . How cool is that .
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by LeDragonSYNC View Post
    We can still hope . Dev could change their mind . I had a blackberry classic when they announced they were in bankrup then they released the key one with android support and everything is fine now so miracles can happens and ffXI with the tool to get the graphical updates they link on the website looks gorgeous and could even take a 4K overhaul in a remake . How cool is that .
    Nope. Hope is dead on this matter. There is an absolute 0.0000% chance of any port or remake for FFXI happening, so long as SE owns the servers. They are a business and doing so would be a financial loss, plus it seemed that the devs said that there are possible legal/contractual issues with anything like that (tho tbh, I was pretty fuzzy on the trans on that part.)
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Guardienforce
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 73
    I'm still paying the monthly fee without playing since they shutted down ps2 in hope of a ps4 release
    (0)