Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27
    Character
    Planet
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 90
    if it been said before apologies... yes, i haven't read through all 26 pages >.>; but hmmm yea anywhooo... my idea for making throwing is as simple as this, SE needs to eliminate the use of multiple shurikens and just be able to use 1 (multiple meaning being able to hold 1-99 but still have different types and lv's) SE can then create a special item slot to hold a certain jobs tool (nin, being shurikens of course) and the throwing aspect for nin will be sort of like a mnk's kick attack in where it wouldn't be controlled by the player it would just happen. they can also create a job ability (like mnks footwork) where throwing would be used instead of a normal katana hit when active.

alot of you may say "why would this be helpful" well only thing i can thing of is for the use of flying mobs where they can only be hit by range attacks? this can be a useful thing to use it on.

im not sure how SE would implicate the extra "job tool" slot... or maybe they can just use the normal range slot without sacrificing the ammo slot for things like Qirmiz Tathlum. idk just an idea throw out there if it wasnt said already
    (0)

Character
    Orenwald
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 95
    if they made a job trait that let you throw qualifying ranged weapons randomly with your melee attacks like kick attacks, I'd club a baby seal (because of how happy I was, clubbing baby seals is fun). They. Should. Do. THIS!
    (0)

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27