Character
    Leons
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

I can't use my job points on the "gifts" section.

Greetings,
    I'm here to report a bug on my character "Leons" on Sylph. I've tried to call a GM and explane what I'm about to say but he said he wasn't able to help and adviced me to ask here.
    I'm in possession of a job breaker key item but I'm unable to use my job points in game while inside a mog house. At the moment I'm on monk and inside my mog house; I click: menu > status > job points > monk > here the "job points" page pops up and I'm able to use my job points (for hundred fists effect, inner strenght effect, etc.). If you click right when on the "job points" page, you get to another section called "gifts", here is where everything is grey still and I can't click anything. For example, I have 7 job points at the moment and would like to click on "capacity point bonus" which require 5 job points, but it doesn't let me...
    I hope anyone is able to tell me if I'm missing something or correct this bug for my character.
    Thank you in advance.
    (0)

Player
    ... The GM you spoke to really should have been allowed to explain how the Job Point / Gift systems work at least... Shame on whoever writes their scripts to leave something like that out. ><

Basically, the items that you see listed in the Gifts page are not unlocked directly. They are unlocked by spending the appropriate amount of Job Points on the normal categories.
    EX1: The Superior2 and first Martial Arts gift are both labeled with 100JP on the Gift page. That means that once you have spent 100JP+ on MNK, both of those gifts will automagically unlock on their own and change from grey text > white text to indicate that they are now active.
    EX2: Using your example, you need to spend a minimum of 5JP on those Job Point category buffs in order to unlock/activate the 5JP CP Bonus Gift.

Also, for future reference, when you want to post a Bug Report here, you are required to use the Bug Report template which is included in the sticky here. Failure to do so basically guarantees that your post will get shuffled off to Not A Bug Report and trashed/ignored. ^^;;
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Leons
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Thank you for the info and your time Nyarlko, now that's more clear!
    Sorry about the thread, I didn't remember how to check for a template inside a forum, I just asked the GM if I needed to post a new thread; he said yes and I did that. ^^;
    Anyway this solves the problem, now time to battle and get those job points!
    (0)