World: Phoenix
    Main Job: Paladin
    Support Job: Warrior
    Area and Coordinates: J8 Castle Zhavl Baileys
    Party or Solo: Solo
    NPC Name: Switchstix
    Monster Name: N-A
    Steps:
    1. Trading Glyptic Sword, Wing Sword, Mithril Sword, and Bronze Sword to Switchstix does nothing.
    2. When speaking to Switchstix, he asks if I want to make another Glyptic Sword, not the Dynamis Sword.

Back Story:

Previously on this character, I had progressed up to the Dynamis Sword, my first relic weapon I did the quest for. I wanted to pause that progress and work on Bravura. I was unable to get Bravura started, so I decided to cancel the progress on Excalibur at the Dynamis Sword stage. The NPC never gave me back the sword, nor any of the currency traded.
    I was then able to compete 2 other relic weapons, and progress all the way through to Bravura afterglow, as well as Ragnarok afterglow.
    After completing Ragnarok, I decided to work on Excalibur again. The first upgrade stage went fine, however I cannot progress into getting the Dynamis Sword. When speaking to the NPC, he asks me twice if I want him to remake another Glyptic Sword (for which I have one in my inventory), and I am selecting no the 2nd time to not relive losing all progress. Also, when I trade him the required items (Glyptic Sword, Mithril Sword, Wing Sword, and Bronze Sword) nothing happens.

I am not sure if this is a bug, or a technical issue that I am having. Please help. My current focal point of playing the game is working on Excalibur.
    (0)
    Last edited by Special; 07-08-2018 at 04:09 AM.

Character
    Taplaiceps
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I got bored and decided to see what happens if I requested a 2nd glyptic sword.

The goblin stated I couldn't hold two but he'd make one anyways.
    He then started saying the glyptic sword could be upgraded and I needed to bring him materials.
    When trading him the materials the quest continued.

HOWEVER, there is still something buggy about this quest and my character, I would still request it be looked into.
    (0)