Player

Large amounts of "meh" and "mediocre" July Update

So uh, about that, "big July" update.

Fell short fellas. I'm seeing mild mediocrity at best from the entire thing here.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I haven't logged in for more than 5 minutes for a long time (mainly only for login points). I was kind of waiting on this update (pitched as a large one) in the hope of something relevant and interesting to me, but that's not been the case.

So, I logged in to see if the spelling mistake I reported some months ago had been fixed, but it hasn't. It's still a "Tardus GRUP". I know its such a small thing, but it makes me wonder how much time is being spent on this now.
    (1)

Character
    Justuas
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Big update for those who have the crafting shield finished (eg. cheaters).
    Wish the mats were ex so you have to actually earn them but alas...
    (1)
    Last edited by Justuas; 07-05-2018 at 09:27 PM.

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I said that in other forums thread, about making the spheres [ex], but they won't spend time on that it seems, even though it is very simple to do, but time consuming.
    (0)

Yeah... in my case as a solo player I came back in May because of the "Ability to increase Trust level", and it was very mediocre. In the end it was yet another example of the devs punishing those that actually need and use Trusts.

Then they add a bunch of craftable things that will never appear on the AH anyway and make a bunch of alliance specific content when the community can barely support full party events. It's like they would rather waste what little development powers they have on the game they want to see instead of developing for the game XI actually is nowadays.

It's sad, but I'm suspending my sub once again and will try again next year, since it seems they only remember to add the fun stuff to celebrate anniversaries. June was a waste of money since I barely logged in save for getting the Arciela statue and couldn't even do Ambuscade or Sinister Reign because my Trust kept killing themselves for some reason.

But anyway enough complaining, see you all next year maybe.
    (1)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Character
    Justuas
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Raydeus View Post
    Yeah... in my case as a solo player I came back in May because of the "Ability to increase Trust level", and it was very mediocre. In the end it was yet another example of the devs punishing those that actually need and use Trusts.

Then they add a bunch of craftable things that will never appear on the AH anyway and make a bunch of alliance specific content when the community can barely support full party events. It's like they would rather waste what little development powers they have on the game they want to see instead of developing for the game XI actually is nowadays.

It's sad, but I'm suspending my sub once again and will try again next year, since it seems they only remember to add the fun stuff to celebrate anniversaries. June was a waste of money since I barely logged in save for getting the Arciela statue and couldn't even do Ambuscade or Sinister Reign because my Trust kept killing themselves for some reason.

But anyway enough complaining, see you all next year maybe.
    Maybe you should think of changing servers.
    (1)

Character
    Javhec
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    >tfw when you get banned and post deleted because you called the update bad
    >though this was 'merica forums
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by ashstar View Post
    >tfw when you get banned and post deleted because you called the update bad
    >though this was 'merica forums
    Nope. Not even close. You can't say anything negative about anything or anyone on here without getting banned. and don't even think about swearing. not even the mild ones.
    (0)