Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by LakshmiClouxx View Post

Also Halley, do you know if GEO buffs affect allied nation NPCs in campaign??
    Um.... I actually have no idea, lol I've never even considered going anything that wasn't DD to campaign battles lol. If I had to guess I would say no, because Geo effects only work on party members, and enemies. But I am not certain.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Halley View Post
    Um.... I actually have no idea, lol I've never even considered going anything that wasn't DD to campaign battles lol. If I had to guess I would say no, because Geo effects only work on party members, and enemies. But I am not certain.
    Ahh got it! I'd probably assume the same. Maybe i'll test it down the line some time. Thanks for the response~
    (0)

Oh, well that's definitely worth a try. Time to make my wife do some translating~
    (0)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Oh, well that's definitely worth a try. Time to make my wife do some translating~
    Use Google translate. type in what you want to say, copy/paste it into here in JPN forum side. Might want to have her verify a bit of tweaking the grammar, but it works pretty well for those of us that have tried it on that line of communication to be heard.
    (1)

Genius idea Dzspdref~ thanks man.
    (0)

Character
    Topace
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    A fellow Campaigner!!! Let us unite. I'm one of the few that does it on asura currently keeping windy afloat on a straw boat..

And I agree with everything you said influencing NPC is an absolute tedious time consuming chore. There was one point where I was just doing campaign related things and had almost every freelance possible and that took me 2 weeks to get them because zoning took so much time.

Is it me or is rongo-nango in the taru bst unrecruit-able ? He never accepts any of the bst jugs I give him haven't had him in windurst yet and been trying for over a year.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by BBWallace View Post
    A fellow Campaigner!!! Let us unite. I'm one of the few that does it on asura currently keeping windy afloat on a straw boat..

And I agree with everything you said influencing NPC is an absolute tedious time consuming chore. There was one point where I was just doing campaign related things and had almost every freelance possible and that took me 2 weeks to get them because zoning took so much time.

Is it me or is rongo-nango in the taru bst unrecruit-able ? He never accepts any of the bst jugs I give him haven't had him in windurst yet and been trying for over a year.
    Yes! More Campaigners! I have literally never met anyone that actively tried to recruit freelancers before, even when WoG was first released because it's SO tedious and not directly rewarding to players. Rongo-nango is probably the easiest freelancer I always recruit lol because hes usually right next to a zone in Fort Karugo-Narugo. I buy Carrot Broth jugs from Ferdoulemiont in South Sandy and they work just fine being traded to him. Azima used to be the only freelance I couldn't recruit, but I leveled alchemy to 60 JUST to recruit her. The WORSE is Maat! Farming stupid testimonies, and then constantly trading them to him is the longest process.

I believe Asura is the biggest server on XI. Is there alot of active campaign players there?
    (0)
    Last edited by LakshmiClouxx; 07-03-2018 at 06:52 PM.

Character
    Topace
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Yes! More Campaigners! I have literally never met anyone that actively tried to recruit freelancers before, even when WoG was first released because it's SO tedious and not directly rewarding to players. Rongo-nango is probably the easiest freelancer I always recruit lol because hes usually right next to a zone in Fort Karugo-Narugo. I buy Carrot Broth jugs from Ferdoulemiont in South Sandy and they work just fine being traded to him. Azima used to be the only freelance I couldn't recruit, but I leveled alchemy to 60 JUST to recruit her. The WORSE is Maat! Farming stupid testimonies, and then constantly trading them to him is the longest process.

I believe Asura is the biggest server on XI. Is there alot of active campaign players there?
    Going to to try using the carrot broth! Azima is easy for me since I already have capped alchemy and she is currently sitting right next to the campaign fort end. Maat I do agree is horrible to recruit and I think you can only trade him once a game day or something like that?

There were a few that use to do it, but don't play the game anymore. Was a point where one person was campaigning for sandy so much that they never lost any of the forts in their area for over 7 months. And Sandy always held the northlands every other week and sometimes for a month during campaigns.

Windy is much harder to keep going since the Yagudo's pretty much roll the NPC's anytime your're not there. Specially in Sauromugue Champaign swear that Mithra leader just dies as soon as she spawns.

Do you do any of the Campaign Op's?
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by BBWallace View Post
    Going to to try using the carrot broth! Azima is easy for me since I already have capped alchemy and she is currently sitting right next to the campaign fort end. Maat I do agree is horrible to recruit and I think you can only trade him once a game day or something like that?

There were a few that use to do it, but don't play the game anymore. Was a point where one person was campaigning for sandy so much that they never lost any of the forts in their area for over 7 months. And Sandy always held the northlands every other week and sometimes for a month during campaigns.

Windy is much harder to keep going since the Yagudo's pretty much roll the NPC's anytime your're not there. Specially in Sauromugue Champaign swear that Mithra leader just dies as soon as she spawns.

Do you do any of the Campaign Op's?
    Well, you can trade to Maat and zone every time, but farming the appropriate testimonies, only being able to hold ONE testimony for each job, and then if hes chilling in North Gustaberg (s), its nearly an all day thing to try and recruit him. Trading him testimonies doesn't give him anymore of an influence boost than talking to Rainemard as a RDM. Just a pain. I guess the same goes for Titania too but i've been lucky in keeping her loyalty for a while now.

And OMG that was a huge request I wanted to make too, BOOST WINDY'S ARMY! Windy can almost never hold a single base in our server... nearly every week. I think the entire time i've been doing campaign, Bastok and Windy held the northern bases maybe once or twice when people were very active. But its obvious the Elvaan armies are much stronger than Bastoks and Windys army. I get the squishy Taru joke from years ago but Windy's army dies so quickly to the Yagudos, and even worse from the northern enemies. They don't even stand a small chance without player support.

I used to do Campaign Ops regularly to keep reconnaissance up, but lately I haven't done it much. I know if you spam the Ops to raise supply and equipment for your army it really helps.
    (0)
    Last edited by LakshmiClouxx; 07-04-2018 at 05:02 PM.

Character
    Athlir
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    How about adding new items for allied notes.

I'd love to see a black armored chocobo mount, like in the first battle cs. Maybe for 100k or even 150k allied notes?

Or maybe make ancient currency obtainable with allied notes like imperial gold piece for imperial standing.
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast