Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Character
    Nitenichi
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    That's too bad. I was kinda picturing beefy Mystic Boon spam keeping a WHM topped off on MP at all times w/o interfering with skillchains and ridiculous self-sc'ing like I plan to do with BLM. How'd they nerf Realmrazer?
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...770#post242770

Basically they screwed whm's. See Camate's and then read Kalilla reply which is 100%
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Justuas View Post
    We'll see how the aeonics compare to the new weapons they are going to release at some point.
    According to the POL front page, the Divergence weapons are coming next month (and reconfirmed that you will need a completed Escutcheon to synth them)... Also, sounds to me like the mats will be from the surprise Wave3's getting added, which is possibly better than my prior personal speculation at least. ^^;; Still, even though they're probably gonna cost an arm+leg, the ability to buy a RMEA equivalent weapon from the AH is coming very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by camaroz View Post
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...770#post242770

Basically they screwed whm's. See Camate's and then read Kalilla reply which is 100%
    I see. I took a many years long break and only came back a few years ago, so never got to see what the original stats on them were. I will say that I really don't like the shaky logic that was used to justify their actions at the time, and that the reasonings behind the changes are now severely out of date and should be considered for buffing once again. Probably a good ~90% of weapon skills in the game are avoided whenever possible now because of MAJOR gaps in damage output and used only when skillchains are important enough to ignore the WS damage.
    (0)
    Last edited by Nyarlko; 06-22-2018 at 02:02 AM.
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Kishr
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Noone said a real fact about this 4-5 hour for free clear.
    (0)
    Last edited by Kishr; 06-22-2018 at 12:24 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6