Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Zigzagzig
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

New Battle arena " Try me if you dare ! "

So now than we have almost all, gear wise,WS, and JAS.

Lots of monsters, but still what we all need to add it is FUN, fun between us, fun playing FF, and so why not bring competion between us as a new Pankration Reborn.

I always dreamed of a place where we could enjoy, a Pvp, or a P v Npc.

A place like an open Arena, where we could go in, after a booking.
    Define some rules if wanted, or go full attack, many option can be created.

Yes but you will tell me we already got ballista....

Ballista is most played as Pvp FUN , but not that much as Petra orianted kind of game.
    which shows than most of us somewhere are looking sometimes for a pvp fun.

The pankration aera place could be transform for a larger battle scene, where we could also watch the match, and support fellows fighters.

The pankration cloud be also twist for a NPC v P, solo or team works.

( all nm could be listed, and this could be also a kind of training battle ground for peoples )

Npc could be HNM. NM, or even Glorious NPCs, well this is open lots of possibility.

Pankration is dead anyway, but a bit of twist could bring a new thing in, and with a bit of rewards behind fights, or even just the FUN to /sit and watch.

Another thing i was thinking was, a kind of ( Dungeon keeper attitude ), where we could jump in NM skin and play the NM against Fellows.

twisting role could be much fun, and either NPC v NPC , could even bring more fun.

Just tossing ideas here, to say please SE, bring us what we missing more and more, what we had at the beginning of ff life.

Fun !
    (9)

Character
    Humie
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    yea a simple arena where you can fight a friend with no silly side games just PvP.

Also chose from a list of Npcs unlocked by defeating the previous npc. Give the players a chance to fight the likes of shanto, Prishe, Selh'teus, the Ark Angels (1 at a time), Naja, Excenmille and Lilisette ect.

The npcs we see in all the story lines but never get to fight, or enemies we defeated in the stories and qeusts we would like to take another shot at.

You would find alot of players interested in normal PvP and fighting the FFXI npc legends regardless of rewards just for the fun of a chalenging fight

I love the ideas Zigou has put forward, I would love to take on some NPC legends my self some thing you could do round town while waiting for events ussing random team ups from people enterered, solo, pre organised teams or just watch people go toe to toe with Naja ( ive wanted to put Naja in her place for a long time lol)
    (1)

Character
    Rezeak
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Yes please
    (1)
    Main : 99 DRK
    Subs : 99 SMN COR SCH MELEEWHM
    Server : Ragnarök
    Relics : 95 Ragnarok and 95 Apoc
    Ironic that when i was young i never had enough video games but now i have too many and not enough time to play them .

Character
    Crystalweapon
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 96
    If they opened the colosseum in wg, I would be far more interested in PvE over PvP. I think it would be fun to go in with say a maximum of 3 people, and be placed against wave after wave after wave of monsters to see how long you could endure. My drg needs a good challenge b/c of abyssea procs I'm on blm a lot more than I'd like to be.
    (1)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8NsnLfIAcs&feature=BF&list=PLB5F836BEB04E9DF1&index=8

Character
    Kline
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    This is a really good idea i think, And also offer challenges Via Messages and even put up wagers on matches items or gil =D

Maybe Even do like official events like every few hours or few days have people sign up for 1v1 tourneys and everyone who enters pay like a 1k or 100k or even more depending on the "Class" and make it like winner take all (after SE's cut of course =/ ...) there is alot of potential in this post

Also i really like the idea of using it as a training grounds, no drops, but use it as a ls test of certain mobs, great idea i think... original
    (1)

Character
    Shinjima
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalWeapon View Post
    If they opened the colosseum in wg, I would be far more interested in PvE over PvP. I think it would be fun to go in with say a maximum of 3 people, and be placed against wave after wave after wave of monsters to see how long you could endure. My drg needs a good challenge b/c of abyssea procs I'm on blm a lot more than I'd like to be.
    Sounds like Battle Arena from FF7, which is still a good idea. Doing battles just for fun and a test of endurance. I agree with this, and maybe have something along the lines of adding temp items each round, and slot machine random status ailments/boosts in different scenarios? idk, but doesn't have to be so complicated.

still see some good ideas, as PvP has alot of possibilities in XI.
    (1)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Personally I'd like to see this as the the lvl 95 limit break. This would be who you would fight for your limit break:
    THF Nana Migho
    MNK Prishe
    PLD Curila or Trion
    SAM Ayame
    RNG Semih Lefinah
    DNC Lilisette ( or Laila)
    BLM Shantotto
    PUP Aphmau (No ToAU spoilers here lol)
    DRK Zeid

You get the idea....
    (1)
    Last edited by Teraniku; 04-16-2011 at 07:34 PM.

Character
    Capgames
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    i personally would like to kick Naja's ass and shove that mace, wait lets nto go there :P, i found her to be VERY annoying in the Aht Arhgan missions

but as for lvl95 limit break seems like a Maat+1 fight and all for it but please for the love of god, no farming testimonies
    (1)

Character
    Zigzagzig
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    thx for positive comments, yes so many possiblity to add fun, or trainings to or beloved jobs.

Diversity and after ALL FANTASY .............. <3
    (0)

Character
    Masamunai
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 90
    Rate Up Zigou, excellent ideas there, me <3.

Especially ideas to play a NM/HNM against friends lol; or training as a team with friends against a known NM/HNM

A friend in game gave also another idea:

How about a campaign-like system where a team protects a tower, while other team tries to destroy it ?
    In other terms, replace Orcs/Yagus/Qadavs with players XD
    (2)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast